Thread: Yamaha Anyone?

User Info Menu

Default Yamaha Anyone?

Testing the waters for any interest in any Yamaha Drums.

I have a complete set of Stage Customs = Spaz should be interested

A full brand new set of Tour Customs = Spaz would like to have

An awesome set of Live Customs = Spaz would come get them

The best RC kit = Everyone wants

I also have two complete sets of Yamaha drum hardware. Both sets are double braced. One is light weight ( I gig with ) and the other is the heavy stuff kept at home.

You can grab a complete set or mix and match or pick up an extra drum for an existing kit. Let me know.....................

I will beat any price for comparable offers.
    Last edited by Bish; 08-19-2019 at 02:01 PM.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Default Re: Yamaha Anyone?

P.S.

Shipping is on the buyer. I only need actual price which is determined after the sale and the item has been shipped. We can work out the details of you can't make the trip.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Sure would be a lot of help if you posted pics of all the gear, and at least a starting price to negotiate from. Good luck, buddy. Yamaha always sells well - for good reasons.

GeeDeeEmm

User Info Menu

Just curios Bish, if you sell them all what are you going to gig with? If I hadn't just got a steal on my Pearl's, I would have inquired on the Tour Customs and Live Customs.

OED
    Gretsch USA Custom 22x18, 12x9, 13x10, 14x14, 16x16, 14x5.5 Rosewood Zildjian 14" New Beats, Zildjian 20" A Medium Ride, Sabian 18" Paragon Crash, Zildjian 16" Medium Thin Crash Tama Iron Cobra Single Pedal

Pearl Masters Studio Birch (MBX) 22x16, 10x10, 12x10, 13x11, 16x16, 14x6.5 in White Mist. Zildjian A Custom Hats, Sabian 22 AA with Rivets, Stagg 20" Ghengis Ride, Dream Contact Crashes 16" & 17" Pearl P2002B Double Bass Pedal

User Info Menu

Guess I'll just jump in the CRV and make another road trip.

User Info Menu

Hold on tight. Here's the beginning with lots more to come.

Live Custom 3 PC $995.00 ( also have a 10" MT and 14" FT available if you want to expand the kit )

Est. $250.00 to ship continental US.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

I'm still working on setups for picture taking for the Tour and Stage Customs.

I'll work on those yet this week so stay tuned.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Ooops. A few more since this site only allows 4 pics per post.

Signature here

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gdmoore28 View Post
    Sure would be a lot of help if you posted pics of all the gear, and at least a starting price to negotiate from. Good luck, buddy. Yamaha always sells well - for good reasons.

GeeDeeEmm
    You know I would. I just needed to know if there was any interest to make the work worth while. These will all be listed on a major selling site soon enough. It's not Fleabay nor Fakebook neither. Just gathering the pictures and marketing strategy.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OldeEnglishD View Post
    Just curios Bish, if you sell them all what are you going to gig with? If I hadn't just got a steal on my Pearl's, I would have inquired on the Tour Customs and Live Customs.

OED
    Not sure I'm going to be gigging. I just booted Radioface for too much drama and just about had enough of the BS around here.

Think I might retire from live gigging and perhaps do stage support like rent out my lights and do stage shows for any bands that can afford me.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    Guess I'll just jump in the CRV and make another road trip.
    You're going to need a larger budget, more forgiving wife and a bigger vehicle. See you soon.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Here's a group shot of the Stage Customs. I put this kit together to do anything.

From a full blown show with everything to the other end of the spectrum you can cut it down to a bopper for a more reserved venue and anything in between.

The only items for sale in this picture are all of the shells, the double tom tree, the single tom tree OR a clamp and tom arm for the 8" MT. (Depends if the Oaks sell)

Legs for each Floor tom and I'll be leaving the YESS mounts attached to the FTs (that's a $110.00 value all in itself) in case you want to tripod them instead of using legs.

No cymbals or cymbal stands are included but could be if the price is right.

20X16 BD
    18X14 BD
    14X5.5 Snare
    16X15 FT
    14X13 FT
    12X8 MT
    10X7.5 MT
    8X7 MT w/clamp or ext tom arm
    Bass drum mounted double tom tree
    6 FT legs

$995.00 gets it all. $350.00 to ship it all. Again, H&B Galaxy bags included.
    Last edited by Bish; 08-19-2019 at 02:31 PM.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Here's a picture of the Tour Customs minus the 14" FT that I will include in the sale.

$995.00 plus $350.00 shipping. Bags not included but will make a heck of a deal. I picked up a set of the H&B Drum Seeker bags that are considerably more expensive than the Galaxy series. Add $20.00 per drum if you want the Seekers added to the sale. I would just for the sake of safe shipping.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    Not sure I'm going to be gigging. I just booted Radioface for too much drama and just about had enough of the BS around here.

Think I might retire from live gigging and perhaps do stage support like rent out my lights and do stage shows for any bands that can afford me.
    Man Bish, I am sorry to hear that. I hope you keep at least one kit at the house and just jam out to some songs. I also hope you stay active here, we all enjoy having your knowledge and advice on the forum.

OED
    Gretsch USA Custom 22x18, 12x9, 13x10, 14x14, 16x16, 14x5.5 Rosewood Zildjian 14" New Beats, Zildjian 20" A Medium Ride, Sabian 18" Paragon Crash, Zildjian 16" Medium Thin Crash Tama Iron Cobra Single Pedal

Pearl Masters Studio Birch (MBX) 22x16, 10x10, 12x10, 13x11, 16x16, 14x6.5 in White Mist. Zildjian A Custom Hats, Sabian 22 AA with Rivets, Stagg 20" Ghengis Ride, Dream Contact Crashes 16" & 17" Pearl P2002B Double Bass Pedal

User Info Menu

Looking to upgrade vehicles actually so don't worry
    And budget is no problem when buying drums! hahahah j/k
    That Live Custom is so beautiful

User Info Menu

Man Bish, I am sorry to hear that. I hope you keep at least one kit at the house and just jam out to some songs. I also hope you stay active here, we all enjoy having your knowledge and advice on the forum.

OED
    It's all good. The last few months were getting very trying and I wasn't looking forward to the shows. It was time.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    Looking to upgrade vehicles actually so don't worry
    And budget is no problem when buying drums! hahahah j/k
    That Live Custom is so beautiful
    Good to know. I have a parking spot with your name on it. I just need to get a sticker put in your window so the parking lot security doesn't have you towed.

Tell ya what. The more I toy with that kit, the less I want to sell it but, alas.....I know you'd make good use of it. It sounds so good.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Retirement fire sale?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by inthpktplayer View Post
    Retirement fire sale?
    I don't think retirement but I'm not going out aggressively looking. If something lands on my door step I'll have a look/listen but not going to just jump on the first thing. Then again, I may be over looked at this point and I might be done...one just never knows.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

An awesome set of Live Customs = Spaz would come get them

You can grab a complete set or mix and match or pick up an extra drum for an existing kit. Let me know.....................

I will beat any price for comparable offers.
    SOLD, Spaz, don't come get them.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

If anyone has a black shadow burst Yamaha Live Custom kit, I still have a 10" tom and 14" F tom that I can deal on. If you know someone that may be interested, I'd appreciate an honorable mention.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

If anyone has a black shadow burst Yamaha Live Custom kit, I still have a 10" tom and 14" F tom that I can deal on. If you know someone that may be interested, I'd appreciate an honorable mention.
    Bish there is a Yamaha Drums Marketplace and Information Worldwide group on FB that I am a member of that has people looking for stuff all the time. May want to join and post there.

User Info Menu

Bish there is a Yamaha Drums Marketplace and Information Worldwide group on FB that I am a member of that has people looking for stuff all the time. May want to join and post there.
    Thank you.
    Signature here