Thread: New (to me) crash!

User Info Menu

Default New (to me) crash!

So I wanted to add a second crash to my Pearl kit and had been scouring craigslist, FB marketplace, etc. looking for a good used bargain. Nothing caught my eye, so I stopped in at a couple of local music stores this weekend and lo and behold I found a used 18" Sabian Paragon crash for $99. Perfect shape, sound fits well with the 16" Zildjian A Crash and other cymbals on my kit. I have a Gibralter SC PUGC clamp on the way so I don't have to put up another stand, just fly it off of the stand that has my 14" tom. I think I can say that once the clamp is here, the Pearl kit should be done (for a while).
    Yamaha Stage Custom 22x16, 12x10, 13x11, 16x16 Cranberry Red 14x5 Ludwig Acrolite (1976)
    Zildjian A Custom Hats, Sabian 22 AA with Rivets, Stagg 20" Ghengis Ride, Dream Contact Crashes 16" & 17"
    Pearl P2002B Double Bass Pedal

Pearl Masters Studio Birch MBX 22x16, 10x10, 12x10, 13x11, 16x16 White Mist 14x5 Ludwig Acrolite (1968)
    Zildjian 14" New Beats, Zildjian 20" A Medium Ride, Sabian 18" Paragon Crash, Zildjian 16" Medium Thin Crash
    Tama Iron Cobra Single Pedal

User Info Menu

Default Re: New (to me) crash!

Wow, you scored a great deal...congrats!!

User Info Menu

Nice pick up.

User Info Menu

Wow, nice! I love my 22" Paragon ride and 14" hats. That's what I gig with. Oh yeah and the 10" splash. All Paragon.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    Wow, nice! I love my 22" Paragon ride and 14" hats. That's what I gig with. Oh yeah and the 10" splash. All Paragon.
    Have heard great things about that ride. I am loving the crash, now I just need to convince myself I don't need anything else lol.
    Yamaha Stage Custom 22x16, 12x10, 13x11, 16x16 Cranberry Red 14x5 Ludwig Acrolite (1976)
    Zildjian A Custom Hats, Sabian 22 AA with Rivets, Stagg 20" Ghengis Ride, Dream Contact Crashes 16" & 17"
    Pearl P2002B Double Bass Pedal

Pearl Masters Studio Birch MBX 22x16, 10x10, 12x10, 13x11, 16x16 White Mist 14x5 Ludwig Acrolite (1968)
    Zildjian 14" New Beats, Zildjian 20" A Medium Ride, Sabian 18" Paragon Crash, Zildjian 16" Medium Thin Crash
    Tama Iron Cobra Single Pedal

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OldeEnglishD View Post
    Have heard great things about that ride. I am loving the crash, now I just need to convince myself I don't need anything else lol.
    Yeah, don't mind me. I'm about to post all my cymbals to Reverb and clean house.
    Signature here