Thread: Hello Strangers...

User Info Menu

Default Hello Strangers...

Hi guys...it's been a while.

Thought I'd share a pic of my Rockstars in my new home studio. More to come soon.

Thanks,
    Scott.

20190407_181711.jpg
    Tama Rockstar & Paiste User and Abuser......

User Info Menu

Default Re: Hello Strangers...

Great looking kit. Nice set up.

User Info Menu

looks like a fun kit to play on!
    Nice lighting shot

User Info Menu

Welcome back Scott! Nice set of Rockstars. Are the rack toms hung off of the cymbal stands up front? If yes, nicely done. Give us some more details on the sizes please Thanks!!

User Info Menu

Thanks guys, it's nice to be back. Looks like I've got a lot of catching up to do.

Late, the sizes are rack 8, 10, 12" and floor 14 and 16". The 10 & 12 are kick mounted but the 8 & 14 are stand mounted.
    All Paiste 802's (I've been collecting them whenever I manage to find them as they are NLA). Sizes are 10, 12 & 14 splashes, 14 hats, 16x2 crash, 18 crash, 20 crash, 20 ride & 18 china.

We've only just bought our new house and I converted the double garage to a studio with a 90% or so sound proof drum room.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spesman View Post
    Thanks guys, it's nice to be back. Looks like I've got a lot of catching up to do.

Late, the sizes are rack 8, 10, 12" and floor 14 and 16". The 10 & 12 are kick mounted but the 8 & 14 are stand mounted.
    All Paiste 802's (I've been collecting them whenever I manage to find them as they are NLA). Sizes are 10, 12 & 14 splashes, 14 hats, 16x2 crash, 18 crash, 20 crash, 20 ride & 18 china.

We've only just bought our new house and I converted the double garage to a studio with a 90% or so sound proof drum room.
    Congrats on the new house Scott! I'm liking the way you got the toms lined up. The 14 looks huge from the camera angle and I almost thought it was a 15 at first glance. How do you like the pinstripes?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by late8 View Post
    Congrats on the new house Scott! I'm liking the way you got the toms lined up. The 14 looks huge from the camera angle and I almost thought it was a 15 at first glance. How do you like the pinstripes?
    Yes the pinstripes are nice and big Late. I've used them since I can remember.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Man, while everyone else has gone to 4 pc, you've got 3 mounted toms! I love it!
    Be yourself people. Do your own thing.

Welcome back!

User Info Menu

Wow Scott! You certainly have done a great job creating your own "space". I like the black walls and it gives the room a look that is endless.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Man, while everyone else has gone to 4 pc, you've got 3 mounted toms! I love it!
    Be yourself people. Do your own thing.

Welcome back!
    Cheers dude.

I bought the 8 & 16" in different colours (never found them out there in marine pearl), so I re-wrapped them myself. They turned out better than I could've imagined.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by late8 View Post
    Wow Scott! You certainly have done a great job creating your own "space". I like the black walls and it gives the room a look that is endless.
    Thanks late. It's a nice shade of grey. The painters hated doing it because they couldn't really see what they were doing lol.