Drum Domains

Thread: DW Exotic Drum Set 10,12,14,20 Beautiful!

User Info Menu

Default DW Exotic Drum Set 10,12,14,20 Beautiful!

10x8
    12x9
    14x14
    20x16

Build date of 2/11/2011

Madagascar Ebony Exotic finish with black hardware. Standard maple shells with exotic reinforcing rings. Shell pack with matching tom mount and floor tom legs included. Excellent condition, never gigged, 9/10 condition, best of the best right here.

Asking $3,000 obo for you drum chatters.
    Attached Images Attached Images

User Info Menu

Default Re: DW Exotic Drum Set 10,12,14,20 Beautiful!

More Pics
    Attached Images Attached Images

User Info Menu

Yeah,

I'll give it a LIKE!!
    Signature here

User Info Menu

oh my oh my... and we live an hour away from each other... now how to sneak in a $3k drumset with out the wife noticing... hmmmmm
    14pc Yamaha Maple Custom Vintage (24pc in total) | 12pc PDP X7 | 9pc Ludwig Jr. | 9pc Pork Pie ZebraWood | 6pc Sonor | 5pc Ddrum Dominion | 5pc Orbitone |4pc Sonor Martini |3pc PDP Concept Maple Classic| 55 Snare drums and growing!

User Info Menu

Well, Iíd prefer as much cash as possible but Iím flexible with trades. I donít need any other full kits, or really any other gear for that matter, but Iíd consider items that are easier to ship like snares and cymbals. I understand the market is limited for this kit, I just really donít want to have to risk shipping it if I sell on eBay.

I have no issues meeting within a few hours of Milwaukee to find this kit a good home.