Thread: Even Flow -Pearl Jam cover

User Info Menu

Default Even Flow -Pearl Jam cover

Here's a cover of Even Flow by Pearl Jam from our last show

User Info Menu

Default Re: Even Flow -Pearl Jam cover

Love a bit of Pearl Jam particularly the album this track is from. You and your band did a great job!
    PDP | Black Panther | Sabian |

User Info Menu

Well done! Interesting interpretation.

User Info Menu

yeah I am an over the top drummer... had a lot of people not like my style

User Info Menu

That sounds great!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    yeah I am an over the top drummer... had a lot of people not like my style
    Didn't say I didn't like it. It's just different. You're very talented.

User Info Menu

You're a very confident drummer with attention to execution. That comes with age and experience and is very valuable to a band.

User Info Menu

Welcome to Zack Craigs 10 minute workout program designed specifically for drummers. Using Zack's well designed program (visible to all on DC), 1 can burn 10 to the 12th joules per sec per sec leading to a loss of 10 to 15 lbs off of 1's keester (12 to 17 lbs if 1 throws in the leg kick) in the time it takes to do 2 songs (approx. 10 minutes).

As for guitar players, 1 can achieve the same results using Ex-Lax or an enema (the method used depends on how much you like the person and how fast he/she can run). If the restroom is 20' to 25' away and you kind of like the person, Ex-Lax is fine. If it's 25' to a mile away and you don't like the person, the enema method is always more fun to watch especially if 1 removes the TP. To add to the fun, switch the men's/women's signs on the doors which will give it the Monty Hall door #1, door #2, or SOL feel.
    YOU MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU KNOW.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU DON'T KNOW.

VAE VICTIS

ONCE YOU HIT A CERTAIN AGE, YOU BECOME PERMANENTLY UNIMPRESSED BY A LOT OF CRAP.

I HIT THAT AGE 20 YEARS AGO.

IF DOGS CAN'T GO TO HEAVEN, I WANT TO GO WHERE THEY GO

WILL ROGERS

User Info Menu

That was awesome. Enjoyed it very much. LOVE the hi hat work.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    Welcome to Zack Craigs 10 minute workout program designed specifically for drummers. Using Zack's well designed program (visible to all on DC), 1 can burn 10 to the 12th joules per sec per sec leading to a loss of 10 to 15 lbs off of 1's keester (12 to 17 lbs if 1 throws in the leg kick) in the time it takes to do 2 songs (approx. 10 minutes).

As for guitar players, 1 can achieve the same results using Ex-Lax or an enema (the method used depends on how much you like the person and how fast he/she can run). If the restroom is 20' to 25' away and you kind of like the person, Ex-Lax is fine. If it's 25' to a mile away and you don't like the person, the enema method is always more fun to watch especially if 1 removes the TP. To add to the fun, switch the men's/women's signs on the doors which will give it the Monty Hall door #1, door #2, or SOL feel.
    You'd think I'd loose weight with my playing but no.... I've been gaining like crazy... lol need to stop being so lazy

User Info Menu

Sounds good, great job!