Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Coronavirus and Musicians

User Info Menu

Default Re: Coronavirus and Musicians

I'm ready for this to be done because my wife is seriously loosing her mind and I'll be honest... going home and dealing with her is becoming a struggle... she's working from home while trying to watch our two little girls and it's really getting to her which I fully understand. It's taking a mental beating on her.
    14pc Yamaha Maple Custom Vintage (24pc in total) | 12pc PDP X7 | 9pc Ludwig Jr. | 9pc Pork Pie ZebraWood | 6pc Sonor |5pc PDP Concept Maple Classic | 5pc Ddrum Dominion | 5pc Orbitone |4pc Sonor Martini | 65 Snare drums and growing!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Coronavirus and Musicians

We couldn’t take it anymore. We held a band practice last Sunday...we’ll, more of a jam session, and it was such a HUGE stress relief.
    In “social distancing” spirit, we held it outside on my brother’s front porch. It was all unplugged acoustic and I played my Cajon. Just a bunch of guys kicking back (6’ apart of course), drinking beer, picking guitars and blowing off steam. That said, we worked up 5-10 new songs as well.

I can’t wait to do it again next weekend!
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham