Thread: Close to pulling the trigger on Alesis Strike Pro SE

User Info Menu

Default Close to pulling the trigger on Alesis Strike Pro SE

Looks fantastic, all the reviews are really good with everything being much improved over the Strike Pro. Plus 48 month Interest free financing on the kit that is running $2500.. If I am to play an E-kit the aesthetics have to be there and this kit has it over the Roland 27, plus everyone says the sounds are much better as well. Sold My Crush Sublime Birch and nowI have all this time to play at home and the wife complaining when I want to is killing me so I need a good E-kit. Plus if I ever get to gigging again this kit can do it.

Any thoughts, anyone here have this kit already?
    Last edited by MDK; 04-23-2020 at 03:03 PM.
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

Default Re: Close to pulling the trigger on Alesis Strike Pro SE

I like the alesis strike pro as it uses nice drum sizes. Looks like a killer kit.

User Info Menu

My only concern is the hi-hats. I have read that they fail before all else and there's no fix if it goes south other than to replace. That's been probably 8 months or longer that I ran across that. It was during the time I was researching E-Kits, too.
    That would be the one issue I would think can effect any E-Kit. Gotta have me some good working hats.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    My only concern is the hi-hats. I have read that they fail before all else and there's no fix if it goes south other than to replace. That's been probably 8 months or longer that I ran across that. It was during the time I was researching E-Kits, too.
    That would be the one issue I would think can effect any E-Kit. Gotta have me some good working hats.
    That has been addressed with the new SE Version (supposedly)..couple of new reviews mention it as well. NIce easy setup that fits any hi hat stand
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO