Thread: re-covering old drums

User Info Menu

Default re-covering old drums

I have several old drums from kits that are ready for new finishes. I just completed re-covering a PEARL kit and it looks great! So now that I have the technique down and all of the tools and equipment to re-cover the drums, all I need is some new drum wrap. Problem is, the web-site I got my wrap from is gone, finished, ka-put! Can anyone recommend some other sources for drum wrap other than Slammin Sam?

User Info Menu

just ordered from a shell from amdrum out of oregon. no good at links. full name is american music drum parts...originally I googled drumparts and found the link...first time dealing..spoke with the owner John Riollo..seems like an OK guy....sells parts and makes custom kits....they seem to have a nice selection of wraps.
    cheers
    RIFF

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderMaker View Post
    I have several old drums from kits that are ready for new finishes. I just completed re-covering a PEARL kit and it looks great! So now that I have the technique down and all of the tools and equipment to re-cover the drums, all I need is some new drum wrap. Problem is, the web-site I got my wrap from is gone, finished, ka-put! Can anyone recommend some other sources for drum wrap other than Slammin Sam?
    Were you referring to JamminSam ?
    Dave

Frank "Fiacovaz" Iacovazzi
    RIP my friend

Proud member of "PHROGGES AQUARIAN ARMY"

User Info Menu

Default DRUM WRAP suppliers wanted!

Thanks...AmDrum won't sell just the wrap and I paid way less for my wrap than what Jammin Sam is charging so I was hoping to find a supplier with reasonable prices.

User Info Menu

Go to precisiondrum.com