Thread: Another crazy 2020 anomaly

User Info Menu

Default Another crazy 2020 anomaly

What a crazy year...I think we can all agree. The weather in Nebraska is always a source for jokes. The old saying is “if you don’t like the weather in Nebraska, just wait 24hrs. I’ve seen some pretty crazy things in the last 40+ years, but I don’t recall ever seeing a temp swing this extreme this early in the year....
    DDFD9BEC-12B2-4DFF-B363-62126FC9A9F6.jpg

Over 100* tomorrow, and 48hrs later, freezing. The 100+ heat is pretty normal this time of year, but temps this cold don’t usually arrive until late October at the earliest.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

Default Re: Another crazy 2020 anomaly

Brian, that also applies to my 2nd marriage. She was OCD squared.

When your wife qualifies for so many acronyms (OCD, ADD, SOS etc.) that the doctors had to go into the Cyrillic Alphabet, you know you have a problem on your hands.
    YOU MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU KNOW.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU DON'T KNOW.

VAE VICTIS

ONCE YOU HIT A CERTAIN AGE, YOU BECOME PERMANENTLY UNIMPRESSED BY A LOT OF CRAP.

I HIT THAT AGE 20 YEARS AGO.

IF DOGS CAN'T GO TO HEAVEN, I WANT TO GO WHERE THEY GO

WILL ROGERS

User Info Menu

Default Re: Another crazy 2020 anomaly

Yep, hot to cold at the drop of a hat. As I get older, that pattern seems to apply to more and more every day.

Looks like they’ve changed the forecast...now low 50’s and rain all week. We desperately need some rain, so that’s good. I been waiting all summer to get my Mustang into the body shop to get the clear coat fixed. Their shop is full of resto projects, so the told me to bring it in Tuesday and they would do all the sanding and prep work outside. Now it looks like it will be delayed by another week.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham