Thread: Bullitt

User Info Menu

Default Bullitt

2019-ford-mustang-bullitt-special-edition (2).jpg

This might be the new car. A lot of things have to fall right. Trade in on my GT right now is $28,160 as of Saturday. The Bullitt is $45K+.

I had no intention of buying another car this year. I spent a lot last year at the vets keeping my Frosty alive (she made it to January, 1 week before her 13th birthday).

This year it was the Crystal Beats at $1K (they were used in a clinic and are an off size set. 24"x14", 13"x9" & 12"x8", 14"x14" and 16"x16". The 12"x8" has been replaced with another 13"x9" and there is a 18"x16" coming in probably in December) I wanted to get a 14"x10" but it seems that Pearl makes them for all their other drums but not for the Crystal Beats.

Throw in the cymbals and a couple of stands and NOW THIS!!!! I MUST BE NUTS!!!!!!
    YOU MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU KNOW.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU DON'T KNOW.

VAE VICTIS

ONCE YOU HIT A CERTAIN AGE, YOU BECOME PERMANENTLY UNIMPRESSED BY A LOT OF CRAP.

I HIT THAT AGE 20 YEARS AGO.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Bullitt

YOLO!!! I'm probably too old to use that acronym but I think it certainly applies here. Go for it!
    - Tom

Everyone loves FREE... like this free drum forum. But like your car and even your drums, they require upkeep and maintenance and that requires money.

Will you consider Shopping at Drum Bum to help support this forum?

Or make a donation here.

I know from working with Drum Bum through the years, that this forum is costly to run. It requires server fees, hosting, ongoing moderation, advertising, software upgrades, security certificates and IT work when it breaks. All in addition to the expenses that come from running a business. These costs are offset (hopefully) by members that click through to Drum Bum to make a purchase now and then, if not make a contribution to help keep it running.

On behalf of Drum Bum, thank you for your consideration.

User Info Menu

What does it have for a motor?
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16

Sabian HHX 21" ride and HHX Hats, AAX crashes,

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    YOLO!!! I'm probably too old to use that acronym but I think it certainly applies here. Go for it!
    If you remember the commercial with the blonde girl racing the Bullitt against a Charger in the parking garage, that blonde was Steve McQeen's granddaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by MDK View Post
    What does it have for a motor?
    5.0, 480 HP and some things that don't come with the GT.

I drove to the next city down from me because the dealer had 1. Took it for a ride and it's awesome. I think Ford is playing games with the HP ratings. My GT dynos right at 500 HP and the Bullitt is faster. The drivetrain is the same, 6 speed and 3.55's out back.

Like I said, a lot of things have to fall right moneywise, so it's 50-50 on getting it.
    YOU MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU KNOW.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU DON'T KNOW.

VAE VICTIS

ONCE YOU HIT A CERTAIN AGE, YOU BECOME PERMANENTLY UNIMPRESSED BY A LOT OF CRAP.

I HIT THAT AGE 20 YEARS AGO.