Thread: Bullitt

User Info Menu

Default Bullitt

2019-ford-mustang-bullitt-special-edition (2).jpg

This might be the new car. A lot of things have to fall right. Trade in on my GT right now is $28,160 as of Saturday. The Bullitt is $45K+.

I had no intention of buying another car this year. I spent a lot last year at the vets keeping my Frosty alive (she made it to January, 1 week before her 13th birthday).

This year it was the Crystal Beats at $1K (they were used in a clinic and are an off size set. 24"x14", 13"x9" & 12"x8", 14"x14" and 16"x16". The 12"x8" has been replaced with another 13"x9" and there is a 18"x16" coming in probably in December) I wanted to get a 14"x10" but it seems that Pearl makes them for all their other drums but not for the Crystal Beats.

Throw in the cymbals and a couple of stands and NOW THIS!!!! I MUST BE NUTS!!!!!!
    YOU MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU KNOW.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU DON'T KNOW.

VAE VICTIS

ONCE YOU HIT A CERTAIN AGE, YOU BECOME PERMANENTLY UNIMPRESSED BY A LOT OF CRAP.

I HIT THAT AGE 20 YEARS AGO.

IF DOGS CAN'T GO TO HEAVEN, I WANT TO GO WHERE THEY GO

WILL ROGERS

User Info Menu

Default Re: Bullitt

YOLO!!! I'm probably too old to use that acronym but I think it certainly applies here. Go for it!

User Info Menu

What does it have for a motor?
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    YOLO!!! I'm probably too old to use that acronym but I think it certainly applies here. Go for it!
    If you remember the commercial with the blonde girl racing the Bullitt against a Charger in the parking garage, that blonde was Steve McQeen's granddaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by MDK View Post
    What does it have for a motor?
    5.0, 480 HP and some things that don't come with the GT.

I drove to the next city down from me because the dealer had 1. Took it for a ride and it's awesome. I think Ford is playing games with the HP ratings. My GT dynos right at 500 HP and the Bullitt is faster. The drivetrain is the same, 6 speed and 3.55's out back.

Like I said, a lot of things have to fall right moneywise, so it's 50-50 on getting it.
    YOU MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU KNOW.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU DON'T KNOW.

VAE VICTIS

ONCE YOU HIT A CERTAIN AGE, YOU BECOME PERMANENTLY UNIMPRESSED BY A LOT OF CRAP.

I HIT THAT AGE 20 YEARS AGO.

IF DOGS CAN'T GO TO HEAVEN, I WANT TO GO WHERE THEY GO

WILL ROGERS