Thread: Biting the Bullitt

User Info Menu

Default Biting the Bullitt

Having spent the last 6-7 weeks looking for a Bullitt Mustang, I've come to the conclusion that it isn't going to happen.

Reasons are many: There aren't enough to go around and dealers that have them are asking high prices for them.

I told my dealership that a '18-'19 Bullitt would work providing that the condition of the car is very good and the mileage isn't over 15K. (my GT, which I bought in May '17, only has 4,5+K on it). It seems that 1) they are not being traded in and 2) the people that have them for sale privately are asking more for them than they paid for the car new.

I don't mind paying but I refuse to pay K's past what the car cost in the 1st place.

Now to decide if I want a new GT. Because of Covid-19, the market for new cars has gone down and a GT can be had for a good price (read that cheaper) than what it would sell for normally.

Time will tell.
    YOU MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU KNOW.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU DON'T KNOW.

VAE VICTIS

ONCE YOU HIT A CERTAIN AGE, YOU BECOME PERMANENTLY UNIMPRESSED BY A LOT OF CRAP.

I HIT THAT AGE 20 YEARS AGO.

IF DOGS CAN'T GO TO HEAVEN, I WANT TO GO WHERE THEY GO

WILL ROGERS

Jacobirvin Guest

Default Re: Biting the Bullitt

I think i can help on that.

Jacobirvin Guest

On finding a bullitt that is.

User Info Menu

Just be careful if you see any black '68-70 Chargers chasing you. Be especially leery if there are two dudes in black suits inside. They don't play well with others, I've been told.
    Signature here