Thread: Got a sound upgrade!

User Info Menu

Default Got a sound upgrade!

Finally pulled the trigger on recording gear!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Got a sound upgrade!

Nice, I wish I could pick someones brain in person on how to record drums and play alongs... I get so lost in the verbage when people try to explain it to me via texting..What kind of camera do you use? and I would assume you also use an editing software?
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MDK View Post
    Nice, I wish I could pick someones brain in person on how to record drums and play alongs... I get so lost in the verbage when people try to explain it to me via texting..What kind of camera do you use? and I would assume you also use an editing software?
    Right now I am more lost than anyone... I have been scrambling for weeks watching youtube videos. But everyones setup is so different and being different nothing is the same.

My camera is a Nikon D3200 and I'm cheap, I'm using free software (Garageband and iMovie)

User Info Menu

cool thanks, BTW what do you use for heads on your concept wood hooped floor toms?
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MDK View Post
    cool thanks, BTW what do you use for heads on your concept wood hooped floor toms?
    I'm rocking EC2 Frosted heads. So far I like them a lot. VERY BIG sound.