Here's my latest drum video.

Godsmack - Something Different

Let me know what you think!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Something Different by Godsmack - drum cover

Great work! Brilliantly played.

User Info Menu

WOW great job bud, your getting really good with the editing and video work too. Shannon Larkin is one of my favorite drummers to watch play. Hey if you get some time can you do the "blessed hell ride and or Still born" by black label society. I just started learning them myself and the bass drum work is pretty awesome. Lil tough for me but I imagine much easier for you.
    Last edited by MDK; 05-03-2021 at 04:52 AM.
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MDK View Post
    WOW great job bud, your getting really good with the editing and video work too. Shannon Larkin is one of my favorite drummers to watch play. Hey if you get some time can you do the "blessed hell ride and or Still born" by black label society. I just started learning them myself and the bass drum work is pretty awesome. Lil tough for me but I imagine much easier for you.
    I can definitely look into doing a cover for you! I have a couple requests I'm working on next but I will definitely hit out one of those Black Label Society songs for you!