Thread: I infiltrated again in a Shorts by Alfredo Rodriguez & Pedrito Martinez

User Info Menu

Default I infiltrated again in a Shorts by Alfredo Rodriguez & Pedrito Martinez

Hi everyone, in this period I have a little more time to study and make some videos. I often enjoy finding songs without drums and even more when it comes to Latin music and two giants who are Alfredo Rodriguez and Pedrito Martinez. I added drums looking for some rhythmic and melodic solution, and this is the result. Hope you like it...
    a hug & Groove On

User Info Menu

Default Re: I infiltrated again in a Shorts by Alfredo Rodriguez & Pedrito Martinez

Love it! So much fun! So you didn't plan this get together? You're playing to existing clips?

User Info Menu

Default Re: I infiltrated again in a Shorts by Alfredo Rodriguez & Pedrito Martinez

Sounds great. Trying to figure out the process for making this video.
    Rick

Mapex Sabian Ludwig Saluda Assorted Snare Drums

User Info Menu

yes, i'm playing existing clips, hopefully no one will be offended! I have too much fun playing this genre...
    Thanks for your comment Tom, I'm really glad you appreciate it!

User Info Menu

Thanks Rick. I forgot to attach the link of the original video without battery. You can find it below. The procedure for making the video was very simple, I just had to download the video and extract the audio from it. Then I recorded the drums and uploaded the audio from the video to Cubase. After recording my audio/video clip, I added my single video to the original video with a video editing program. And that's it! It was more difficult to understand how to accompany this piece without overwhelming the percussionist too much...

Original video https://www.youtube.com/shorts/K9nbZ3FfZVU