Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Jo Jo Mayer Perfect Balance pedal

  1. #1

    User Info Menu

    Default Jo Jo Mayer Perfect Balance pedal

    I've been coveting this pedal for a while now, I just think it's so cool the way it's designed. I saw one used in excellent condition and jumped on it. The seller was a great guy, very local, the transaction was smooth, and the price was incredible. I love the way you unfold it and clamp it to the bass hoop in one motion. It's silky smooth and so fun to play!
    20210918_105823[1].jpg
    20210918_105619[1].jpg

    Acoustic Kits:
    Ludwig Maple 3ply/6ply White Cortex 3 pc
    Rukus Mod Orange Club 4 pc
    DW Design 6 pc
    Tama Silverstar Limited Edition Mirage 5 pc
    Tama Superstar 5 pc
    Gretsch Catalina Ash 4 pc

    Slingerland 7 pc

    Electronic Kits:
    Yamaha DTX532k
    Roland TD-27, Roland PD-85 (x4), PD-125, KD9, CY-8 (x2) VH-10, Lemon 15 and 18 cymbals
    Roland SPD-SX Sample Pad

    Snares:
    Tama SLP Black Brass
    Tama SLP G Maple
    Rukus Santos/Bubinga/Poplar/Wenge
    1972 Ludwig Supraphonic


    Hardware:
    Tama, DW, Yamaha and Sonor

    Cymbals:
    Zildjian A Series, A Custom and K Custom

    Microphones:
    Miktek, Audix and Shure

  2. #2

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Jo Jo Mayer Perfect Balance pedal

    that looks great for traveling

  3. #3

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Jo Jo Mayer Perfect Balance pedal

    Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    that looks great for traveling
    It will be. I'm working on my next rig, for which the focus will be light weight and portability. Along with this pedal, I've got a Yamaha Crosstown high hat and cymbal stand. I will pick up another cymbal stand and probably a snare stand when they're back in stock, and then the big piece of the puzzle, which I will reveal at a later date!

    Acoustic Kits:
    Ludwig Maple 3ply/6ply White Cortex 3 pc
    Rukus Mod Orange Club 4 pc
    DW Design 6 pc
    Tama Silverstar Limited Edition Mirage 5 pc
    Tama Superstar 5 pc
    Gretsch Catalina Ash 4 pc

    Slingerland 7 pc

    Electronic Kits:
    Yamaha DTX532k
    Roland TD-27, Roland PD-85 (x4), PD-125, KD9, CY-8 (x2) VH-10, Lemon 15 and 18 cymbals
    Roland SPD-SX Sample Pad

    Snares:
    Tama SLP Black Brass
    Tama SLP G Maple
    Rukus Santos/Bubinga/Poplar/Wenge
    1972 Ludwig Supraphonic


    Hardware:
    Tama, DW, Yamaha and Sonor

    Cymbals:
    Zildjian A Series, A Custom and K Custom

    Microphones:
    Miktek, Audix and Shure

  4. #4

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Jo Jo Mayer Perfect Balance pedal

    I saw Jo Jo Mayer at a PASIC drum clinic several years back and he had the fastest foot I'd ever seen.

  5. #5

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Jo Jo Mayer Perfect Balance pedal

    I have been looking at this pedal for a while... but without folding mechanism, i am not giging that often. How is it holding, are you still satisfied with it?
    If I'm going to Hell, I'm going there playing the Drums
    https://www.facebook.com/KristapsDrums/

  6. #6

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Jo Jo Mayer Perfect Balance pedal

    Quote Originally Posted by princesite132 View Post
    I have been looking at this pedal for a while... but without folding mechanism, i am not giging that often. How is it holding, are you still satisfied with it?
    I played one gig with it so far, and it felt great!

    Acoustic Kits:
    Ludwig Maple 3ply/6ply White Cortex 3 pc
    Rukus Mod Orange Club 4 pc
    DW Design 6 pc
    Tama Silverstar Limited Edition Mirage 5 pc
    Tama Superstar 5 pc
    Gretsch Catalina Ash 4 pc

    Slingerland 7 pc

    Electronic Kits:
    Yamaha DTX532k
    Roland TD-27, Roland PD-85 (x4), PD-125, KD9, CY-8 (x2) VH-10, Lemon 15 and 18 cymbals
    Roland SPD-SX Sample Pad

    Snares:
    Tama SLP Black Brass
    Tama SLP G Maple
    Rukus Santos/Bubinga/Poplar/Wenge
    1972 Ludwig Supraphonic


    Hardware:
    Tama, DW, Yamaha and Sonor

    Cymbals:
    Zildjian A Series, A Custom and K Custom

    Microphones:
    Miktek, Audix and Shure

  7. #7

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Jo Jo Mayer Perfect Balance pedal

    Quote Originally Posted by nubdrummer View Post
    It will be. I'm working on my next rig, for which the focus will be light weight and portability. Along with this pedal, I've got a Yamaha Crosstown high hat and cymbal stand. I will pick up another cymbal stand and probably a snare stand when they're back in stock, and then the big piece of the puzzle, which I will reveal at a later date!
    Not to put a monkey wrench in your thinking but if you haven't yet....check into INDe Drums. They have an aluminum set that is killer. It's called the Wayfarer, I believe. Made in Michigain.
    Signature here

  8. #8

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Jo Jo Mayer Perfect Balance pedal

    Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    Not to put a monkey wrench in your thinking but if you haven't yet....check into INDe Drums. They have an aluminum set that is killer. It's called the Wayfarer, I believe. Made in Michigain.
    I already have the kit I was referring to in this thread. It's my Rukus Mod Orange Club kit. I actually have an INDe throw on my other Rukus snare, they make great hardware!

    Acoustic Kits:
    Ludwig Maple 3ply/6ply White Cortex 3 pc
    Rukus Mod Orange Club 4 pc
    DW Design 6 pc
    Tama Silverstar Limited Edition Mirage 5 pc
    Tama Superstar 5 pc
    Gretsch Catalina Ash 4 pc

    Slingerland 7 pc

    Electronic Kits:
    Yamaha DTX532k
    Roland TD-27, Roland PD-85 (x4), PD-125, KD9, CY-8 (x2) VH-10, Lemon 15 and 18 cymbals
    Roland SPD-SX Sample Pad

    Snares:
    Tama SLP Black Brass
    Tama SLP G Maple
    Rukus Santos/Bubinga/Poplar/Wenge
    1972 Ludwig Supraphonic


    Hardware:
    Tama, DW, Yamaha and Sonor

    Cymbals:
    Zildjian A Series, A Custom and K Custom

    Microphones:
    Miktek, Audix and Shure

  9. #9

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: Jo Jo Mayer Perfect Balance pedal

    Quote Originally Posted by nubdrummer View Post
    I already have the kit I was referring to in this thread. It's my Rukus Mod Orange Club kit. I actually have an INDe throw on my other Rukus snare, they make great hardware!
    Sorry, Guess I misread.
    Signature here

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •