Thread: She said, "I love drummers" ...

User Info Menu

Default She said, "I love drummers" ...

Throughout my career, I've met women that make a comment like, "I love drummers" or "I've dated many drummers". That always made me smile. Have any of you experienced that? It happened again the other day. I was out walking and met a nice lady and we were talking about general things and then she asked what I did and I told her I played drums. She said, "I've always loved drummers and I've dated a few of them through the years." I wonder what it is about these women that are drawn to drummers. I tend to think it might just be musicianship (the arts) in general as artists tend to be more sensitive and women identify with that. But I don't know. Maybe they're drawn more to rhythm itself and find that outlet through drummers specifically. I guess the bigger question is, why aren't they still with them? LOL ... Maybe we already know the answer to that. Ha-ha!

User Info Menu

Default Re: She said, "I love drummers" ...

1st) You are dealing with the ladies and that always makes your life just a tad more interesting then it was the day before .

2nd) You are dealing with the ladies, yada, yada, yada,! (See above)

Seriously, I have dealt with literally everything you wrote and some things that you didn't. If you find yourself in a relationship with a lovely lady, you have to let them know who is the boss and the quicker you do that the faster you find out it's her.

Ain't love grand and also expensive. I have been on both sides of that fence and no matter which side of said fence I'm on I always seem to step in s***.
    YOU MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU KNOW.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU DON'T KNOW.

VAE VICTIS

ONCE YOU HIT A CERTAIN AGE, YOU BECOME PERMANENTLY UNIMPRESSED BY A LOT OF CRAP.

I HIT THAT AGE 20 YEARS AGO.

IF DOGS CAN'T GO TO HEAVEN, I WANT TO GO WHERE THEY GO

WILL ROGERS