Thread: Thank you DrumChat and Thanks Bishop

User Info Menu

Default Thank you DrumChat and Thanks Bishop

So, I've been apart of this forum for several years now and I've gotten to know some of you on a more personal level. I think that is pretty awesome. I've even gotten the privilege of meeting a couple of members outside of the forums. I think it's great having a forum that can feel more like friends and family than just screen names and random people you'll never see or hear from again but once or twice randomly in a post.

I'd like to make a special thanks to Mark who I've had the honor of meeting before and even purchase a drumkit from. We've kept in touch and send text messages every now and then. This weekend my dad and I traveled 2.5hours into Iowa from Wisconsin. I knew he was somewhere relatively close since I'd been there before so I sent him a message and asked if he was around. This man made the small trip out to come see me play and it was awesome getting to see him this weekend.

You guys are all great and I love what you bring to the drum community.
    So thank you all!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Thank you DrumChat and Thanks Bishop

Funny you should post this Zack. Just yesterday I was feeling very grateful of the remaining contributing members here. Facebook groups are pretty much the new normal now, leaving many older forums obsolete, so that makes it even more special that a group of us regulars are still here to keep this place alive. This forum still gets astounding traffic but unfortunately, so many just come to take but don't give back. So for those of you that do give back, THANK YOU! Drum Chat is alive and well because of you.

User Info Menu

.....................and so it goes.
    YOU MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU KNOW.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU DON'T KNOW.

VAE VICTIS

ONCE YOU HIT A CERTAIN AGE, YOU BECOME PERMANENTLY UNIMPRESSED BY A LOT OF CRAP.

I HIT THAT AGE 20 YEARS AGO.

IF DOGS CAN'T GO TO HEAVEN, I WANT TO GO WHERE THEY GO

WILL ROGERS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    I'd like to make a special thanks to Mark who I've had the honor of meeting before and even purchase a drumkit from.
    It's not that special.....I think almost about errrrybuddy has purchased a kit from that dude. LOL.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    So, I've been apart of this forum for several years now and I've gotten to know some of you on a more personal level. I think that is pretty awesome. I've even gotten the privilege of meeting a couple of members outside of the forums. I think it's great having a forum that can feel more like friends and family than just screen names and random people you'll never see or hear from again but once or twice randomly in a post.

I'd like to make a special thanks to Mark who I've had the honor of meeting before and even purchase a drumkit from. We've kept in touch and send text messages every now and then. This weekend my dad and I traveled 2.5hours into Iowa from Wisconsin. I knew he was somewhere relatively close since I'd been there before so I sent him a message and asked if he was around. This man made the small trip out to come see me play and it was awesome getting to see him this weekend.

You guys are all great and I love what you bring to the drum community.
    So thank you all!
    Hey Zak, it was my pleasure to support you and your talented group. You were the master and your group was just as good. Total fun, entertaining evening.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by inthpktplayer View Post
    It's not that special.....I think almost about errrrybuddy has purchased a kit from that dude. LOL.
    Hahahaa. And I'm not done yet.
    Signature here