Thread: My album

User Info Menu

Default My album

This is what I see when wanting to post in my album. I’m confused.

38800F4C-B2B4-4104-8733-BA361E9EEFCC.jpg

User Info Menu

Default Re: My album

i'm not sure what i'm looking at either lol

User Info Menu

Just look at the little buttons and links. It's a multilayer function but it's doable.

Heck, I figured it out, you can.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    Just look at the little buttons and links. It's a multilayer function but it's doable.

Heck, I figured it out, you can.
    I’ve had two albums and both disappeared. It wasn’t like this before and….
    Lol, but you don’t have an album.
    Last edited by Olimpass; 01-05-2022 at 12:14 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpass View Post
    I’ve had two albums and both disappeared. It wasn’t like this before and….
    Lol, but you don’t have an album.
    That would be correct. Sorry for any confusion.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

For the record, Olimpass PM'd me about this but I didn't have an answer. Nobody else has complained about an album disappearing and I checked a few from members in here and they seem to be intact.

Olimpass, I've never had an album in here but I just went to do a test one. It looks like the blanks spaces are where preview icons are supposed to be from previous images you have posted in the forum, but they're not showing for some reason. I'll get with admin about it. But I was able to upload photos. Just press the 'Add Files' button and choose a picture from your desktop/phone. Then when you're finished editing, press "Done". It worked for me.

User Info Menu

Yes. I’ve posted one picture once as a trial also but deleted it. It seems to be a whole new format and shows up in “what’s new”. I believe it did not do this before. I think MDK has one with the older format which is how mine were. Now it doesn’t look like that anymore and is more difficult in my opinion. I will try again.
    Last edited by Olimpass; 01-06-2022 at 01:41 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpass View Post
    Yes. I’ve posted one picture once as a trial also but deleted it. It seems to be a whole new format and shows up in “what’s new”. I believe it did not do this before. I think MDK has one with the older format which is how mine were. Now it doesn’t look like that anymore and is more difficult in my opinion. I will try again.
    There haven't been any updates that I'm aware of. I know there are plans to update the forum in the near future. But they haven't given me any time table.