Thread: RMV drum hardware

User Info Menu

Default RMV drum hardware

I picked up an RMV kit recently on the cheap, but it didn’t include any of the hardware. I’m specifically looking for mounts that will work with the 8”, 10”, and 12” toms, and am having very little luck, especially for the 8”. Seems like most of the rim style mounts are for either 4 or 6 lug drums vs the 5 lug configuration I need.

ideally I’d be able to find the exact style that was original for these, as they were pretty slick from what little info I can find. But at this point I’m willing to entertain just about anything that will work well.

Anybody have info about where to find hardware for this brand in the US?

User Info Menu

Default Re: RMV drum hardware

Quote Originally Posted by bennice View Post
    I picked up an RMV kit recently on the cheap, but it didn’t include any of the hardware. I’m specifically looking for mounts that will work with the 8”, 10”, and 12” toms, and am having very little luck, especially for the 8”. Seems like most of the rim style mounts are for either 4 or 6 lug drums vs the 5 lug configuration I need.

ideally I’d be able to find the exact style that was original for these, as they were pretty slick from what little info I can find. But at this point I’m willing to entertain just about anything that will work well.

Anybody have info about where to find hardware for this brand in the US?
    Try Gretsch or Gibraltar. They go hand in hand and have 5 lug 8" toms.
    Signature here