Thread: Satisfiing my addiction

User Info Menu

Default Satisfiing my addiction

Bought 3 kits on weekend. Another pearl export $150us target $75us and a unamed $150us. When I purchased these they were of bad photos.
    I could not see the brass sensitone 14x6.5 but could see the zbt set of cymbals and 10" alpha so was on a high going to get the unamed kit. I didn't even look at photos for this one,even if I did I wouldn't of seen much. This kit was a good buy its pre international sizing got a Birch bass drum think it another pearl as can see the rectangular shape the size of liable where one use to be. Still beaming from last brass drum he hands me the snare it's another pearl brass snare 14x4.5 I'm over the moon now, so my wife's
    Nissan pulsar is packed to the hill with 2 kits and he ask do I want this or he's going to dump it , Yea I can use that,it's a menil 16" thin crash it looks really bad but no cracks or pitting.
    The target can't say much about that except it looks like they been stored under a oak tree,rusted but shells are fine. Was wondering what woods were used in them targets as it had a nice colour.
    Those brass snares have crisp clean cutting sound. Try to find a full maple kit now. And a snare drum made of totara ( NZ native wood) some one over here is making them but I wouldn't be holding my breath for that one they are pricey.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Satisfiing my addiction

We need pictures.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Can't do them without attachments. This is the only web platform I do. No face, Twitter Instagram tictoc, never have and never will. I don't carry a cell phone, have one but stays at home 90% of the time maybe 80 I take it when buy second hand kits.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacker View Post
    Can't do them without attachments. This is the only web platform I do. No face, Twitter Instagram tictoc, never have and never will. I don't carry a cell phone, have one but stays at home 90% of the time maybe 80 I take it when buy second hand kits.
    living old world style... I like it.

3 kits in one weekend... sounds like me lol