Thread: DW Collectors Maple snare

User Info Menu

Default DW Collectors Maple snare

14 x 6.5 Green sparkle wrap bought brand new in 2018. Gigged about 30 times but you would never know to look at it. Snare is in flawless condition. Has MAG throw off, 3 position butt plate, original DW true sound snares, and hoops and sounds very very good with just a Coated ambassador and the stock reso which are still easily playable but could probably use 2 new heads if you adopt her.

$450 w/ FREE shipping INCONUS, will consider trades if you have a nice Aluminum snare or Black Beauty.

dw.jpg
    dw1.jpg
    dw4.jpg
    dw5.jpg
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

Default Re: DW Collectors Maple snare

Oh, very nice. GLWS
    Signature here

User Info Menu

That is super nice. GLWS

User Info Menu

Thanks guys, Ya know I been having a hard time with tuning it lately, even with new heads so I put her up for sale. I Was at the local drum store this weekend and bought 2 new S-hoops ($20 each) and threw one on top with a new UV1 head and WOW... Lets just say She is no longer for sale : ) Debating if I should throw the snare side on as well but honestly she sounds so much better right now I don't think I will push it.
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MDK View Post
    Thanks guys, Ya know I been having a hard time with tuning it lately, even with new heads so I put her up for sale. I Was at the local drum store this weekend and bought 2 new S-hoops ($20 each) and threw one on top with a new UV1 head and WOW... Lets just say She is no longer for sale : ) Debating if I should throw the snare side on as well but honestly she sounds so much better right now I don't think I will push it.
    Excellent.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

I am glad you got it dialed in.
    Rick

Mapex Sabian Ludwig Saluda Assorted Snare Drums