Thread: Shinedown : Devour : Drum Cover

User Info Menu

Default Shinedown : Devour : Drum Cover

i had a lot of fun editing this one. It may be a little much but just wanted to try something new and push it more.

Let me know what you think. Oh I also think I got that sound dialed in real good on this one too.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Shinedown : Devour : Drum Cover

Diggin' it.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Thanks buddy! i'm a little heart broken though cause I the songs i'm excited for always flop lol this one isn't doing so well

User Info Menu

Zack,I think it sounds great.
    Rick

Mapex Sabian Ludwig Saluda Assorted Snare Drums

User Info Menu

Zack, your drumming is always right on, but, some of the songs you pick to do would not be songs that I would pick to do. That of course is personal preference. Everything that you do is always great from the standpoint of the drumming. At the same time the music of today is the reason that my car radio is tuned to an oldies station out of Charlotte.

Do a 10-15 minute solo, THAT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE.
    YOU MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU KNOW.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU DON'T KNOW.

VAE VICTIS

ONCE YOU HIT A CERTAIN AGE, YOU BECOME PERMANENTLY UNIMPRESSED BY A LOT OF CRAP.

I HIT THAT AGE 20 YEARS AGO.

IF DOGS CAN'T GO TO HEAVEN, I WANT TO GO WHERE THEY GO

WILL ROGERS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    Zack, your drumming is always right on, but, some of the songs you pick to do would not be songs that I would pick to do. That of course is personal preference. Everything that you do is always great from the standpoint of the drumming. At the same time the music of today is the reason that my car radio is tuned to an oldies station out of Charlotte.

Do a 10-15 minute solo, THAT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE.
    you'd like to see a Solo.... that's what would do it huh.... ok I'll start practicing I guess! lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    you'd like to see a Solo.... that's what would do it huh.... ok I'll start practicing I guess! lol
    Since it's obvious I would now have more space than you, feel free to bring a kit down and we can work on a dual drum solo for everyone. Epic to say the least. Maybe I could play a little, too.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    Since it's obvious I would now have more space than you, feel free to bring a kit down and we can work on a dual drum solo for everyone. Epic to say the least. Maybe I could play a little, too.
    Bish, you put something up for me a while ago. If I remember right, you, quite possibly, hit a drum.
    YOU MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU KNOW.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU DON'T KNOW.

VAE VICTIS

ONCE YOU HIT A CERTAIN AGE, YOU BECOME PERMANENTLY UNIMPRESSED BY A LOT OF CRAP.

I HIT THAT AGE 20 YEARS AGO.

IF DOGS CAN'T GO TO HEAVEN, I WANT TO GO WHERE THEY GO

WILL ROGERS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    Bish, you put something up for me a while ago. If I remember right, you, quite possibly, hit a drum.
    Good memory. Yes, drums were involved.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Sounds great Zack!
    Gretsch USA Custom 22x18, 12x9, 13x10, 14x14, 16x16, 14x5.5 Rosewood Zildjian 14" New Beats, Zildjian 20" A Medium Ride, Sabian 18" Paragon Crash, Zildjian 16" Medium Thin Crash Tama Iron Cobra Single Pedal

Pearl Masters Studio Birch (MBX) 22x16, 10x10, 12x10, 13x11, 16x16, 14x6.5 in White Mist. Zildjian A Custom Hats, Sabian 22 AA with Rivets, Stagg 20" Ghengis Ride, Dream Contact Crashes 16" & 17" Pearl P2002B Double Bass Pedal

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OldeEnglishD View Post
    Sounds great Zack!
    thank you much!