Thread: 21 Years

User Info Menu

Default 21 Years

21 years and I'm still pi$$ed.
    YOU MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU KNOW.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU DON'T KNOW.

VAE VICTIS

ONCE YOU HIT A CERTAIN AGE, YOU BECOME PERMANENTLY UNIMPRESSED BY A LOT OF CRAP.

I HIT THAT AGE 20 YEARS AGO.

IF DOGS CAN'T GO TO HEAVEN, I WANT TO GO WHERE THEY GO

WILL ROGERS

User Info Menu

Default Re: 21 Years

What are you pissed about young man?

User Info Menu

Just about everything old guy!!!!!

VAE VICTIS

ONCE YOU HIT A CERTAIN AGE, YOU BECOME PERMANENTLY UNIMPRESSED BY A LOT OF CRAP.

WILL ROGERS

User Info Menu

Yeah. Still feels unresolved.
    Rick

Mapex Sabian Ludwig Saluda Assorted Snare Drums

User Info Menu

But,

How do you really feel?

I think you are holding back.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

I would have made "Shock and Awe" look like 2 kids with firecrackers.

VAE VICTIS

WILL ROGERS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    21 years and I'm still pi$$ed.
    Your not alone, the 2 major events that changed the world in my lifetime and not for the better. 9/11 and Covid!
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

Look at the bright side, it could always be worse. We've yet to have a major war in this country. I'm very grateful for that. Also, while Covid killed over 1 million people here in the US, it pales in comparison to the big viruses that are predicted by great minds, Stephen Hawkins and the like. We've also lived a great life in America compared to other countries who don't enjoy our same freedoms here and level of technology and huge financial infrastructure. I'm not saying America doesn't have its own problems but in my opinion, counting our blessings is healthier than carrying hatred and cynicism around with you every day.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Look at the bright side, it could always be worse. We've yet to have a major war in this country. I'm very grateful for that. Also, while Covid killed over 1 million people here in the US, it pales in comparison to the big viruses that are predicted by great minds, Stephen Hawkins and the like. We've also lived a great life in America compared to other countries who don't enjoy our same freedoms here and level of technology and huge financial infrastructure. I'm not saying America doesn't have its own problems but in my opinion, counting our blessings is healthier than carrying hatred and cynicism around with you every day.
    That's a great way to look at life. However, it is becoming harder each day with all the stupidity and chaos that has been brought down upon us just for trying to live a safe productive life. You have to admit we are fighting a war on humanity right now and it's not looking so good.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    That's a great way to look at life. However, it is becoming harder each day with all the stupidity and chaos that has been brought down upon us just for trying to live a safe productive life. You have to admit we are fighting a war on humanity right now and it's not looking so good.
    I understand. If you look back at history, you'll see that chaos seems to rule the earth, lol. We're just another blip on the radar.