Thread: Set List Clamped to Cymbal Stand?

User Info Menu

Default Set List Clamped to Cymbal Stand?

I've always put my set lists on the floor next to me during gigs, which works fine most of the time. But, if it's too dark or the lights are shining in my eyes, I have difficulty seeing it.

I'd like to buy or rig up a holder that I can attach my HH or cymbal stand. I'm thinking a gooseneck with a clamp for a cymbal stand on one end and a simple clamp for the paper on the other end (maybe with a light).

Has anyone seen anything like this or have recommendations on how to construct?

Thanks...
    Sam
    Sam
    Yamaha Birch Custom Absolute|Tama Starclassic Birch|Tama Starclassic Birch Bubinga (2 kits)|Yamaha Power V|1962 Slingerland |Snares: Sonor S-Class Pro, Yamaha Recording Custom brass, Starphonic aluminum, SLP G-Maple, Tama Fat Spruce, SLP Bubinga, Black Magic

User Info Menu

Default Re: Set List Clamped to Cymbal Stand?

Stedman PROCLIP gooseneck sheet music holder.
    Rick

Mapex Sabian Ludwig Saluda Assorted Snare Drums

User Info Menu

Default Re: Set List Clamped to Cymbal Stand?

i always just laid it on the floor or taped on hi hat stand. Can't remember the last time I had one though. In RDM we don't use them. At first, I wasn't too fond of it until I got used to it.

I don't have any recommendations but there seems to be a lot of different ways to rig something up.
    Last edited by slinky; 12-15-2022 at 09:54 PM.
    RDM/Damage Poets
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian
    REGAL TiP
    AQUARIAN