Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SONOR SQ2 are now gone

User Info Menu

Default SONOR SQ2 are now gone

I diched the thought of the select force got my self a 7 peice Sonor Sq2 at a good price in White yes white you say to bad I love white no pics yet but there coming when I sought out how to friging send them so sizes 10 12 13 mounted 22 and 24 kick drums 16 and 18 flr toms no snare ill use my Ludwig 402 Supra this kit is going to sound real big.

User Info Menu

Default Re: SONOR SQ2 all mine

Quote Originally Posted by Tigers View Post
    I diched the thought of the select force got my self a 7 peice Sonor Sq2 at a good price in White yes white you say to bad I love white no pics yet but there coming when I sought out how to friging send them so sizes 10 12 13 mounted 22 and 24 kick drums 16 and 18 flr toms no snare ill use my Ludwig 402 Supra this kit is going to sound real big.
    You went way up in build quality and a monster kit at that.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Wow! Nice!!

User Info Menu

Thanks decided to ditch getting the sonor force saw these at a good price so I thought there a bigger step and loved the color there almost like a polar bear white.

User Info Menu

Congrats, what wood are they made of?
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

Medium Maple shells.

User Info Menu

I took the batter head of the 22in kick and my WTF theres a 2 inch crack at rhe bearing egde what shall I do it was bought second hand the seller isn't answering his phone im chattered.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tigers View Post
    I took the batter head of the 22in kick and my WTF theres a 2 inch crack at rhe bearing egde what shall I do it was bought second hand the seller isn't answering his phone im chattered.
    Check with the Manufacturer. Maybe there is a good warranty you aren't aware of? In any case I would ask what they recommend.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Update on the bassdrum fortunately the drums were still under warrenty they are going to send me a new bass drum and yes I get to keep the old one Gods on my side on this one.

User Info Menu

Fantastic! I am glad it worked out for you.

User Info Menu

Up grade on my Sq2s got a 8x8 and a 14x11 toms added just about ready to set ill send pics once I set them they are going to sound huge im preparing my self for absolute thunder so now the set up will be 8 10 12 13 14 / 16 and 18 floor toms just ordered a15in tom should be here around June as well as the new kick drum.
    Last edited by Tigers; 02-24-2023 at 01:34 AM.

User Info Menu

Thanks it did

User Info Menu

Update on my Sonor Sq2s today my van was stolen at the front of a local pub inside were my drums yes all the Sq2s
    Police took all details I rang the insurance company and gave them all details now I don't have a car or my friggen drums im a very shattered man right now they were my dream kit now there gone lm hoping the good Lord will bring them back.

User Info Menu

Oh my God, that's terrible!!!

User Info Menu

Yes im shattered no news from the police yet I really don't think ill get them back I spent a bomb of money on that kit i would rather my drums back than the van.

User Info Menu

Very sorry to hear news like this and wish you justice.

User Info Menu

You need to do your own investigation. Put flyers out in all the big box stores and local pawn shops, any public places that relate to music. Don't wait for any one to pick you up. You've got to do this as best you can. Think revenge. Get on all your social sites and make this public in as many ways you can think of. Get your friends/networks aware of what happened and push every button you can find. Good luck. Don't wait.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Thankyou bish im going to do most of what you have mentioned hopefully fingers crossed I will get them back im really shatterd I cant even think straight right now.

User Info Menu

My head is hurting from reading this thread. Way too much information to process this early in the morning. I need a coffee.

With that said .. sorry Tigers about what happened to your stuff man.
    RDM/Damage Poets
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian
    REGAL TiP
    AQUARIAN

User Info Menu

Update on my stolen van and my drums police found the van is was burnt out in a remote town drums were still inside all in ash burnt out im absolutely shattered.

User Info Menu

That's just terrible! Why did he steal it if he was just going to set it on fire?

User Info Menu

Don't know thats what really puzzles me im shattered it just doesn't make any sense to me or the police.

User Info Menu

In Chicago, the norm stolen car is on cinder blocks, left with no wheels, alternator, battery or stereo/radio system. They sometimes may torch the rest.
    Was anything like those things missing?

User Info Menu

I don't know any of those details yet it did have a very good sound system installed im sure ill find all that out I had to give details of all that to the police and the insurance company.

User Info Menu

I want to change my opening thread from sonor sq2 all mine to Sonor sq2 are now gone I don't know how
    Last edited by Tigers; 03-18-2023 at 09:28 AM.