Thread: Stick with one kit

User Info Menu

Default Stick with one kit

Why do many drummers keep buying new drums the way I see it is there never happy with one kit I think stick with 1 kit get it sounding nice and stick with it and consentrate on playing thats what's it all about not my kit is better than yours.lets rock 1234

User Info Menu

Default Re: Stick with one kit

For me it was an insatiable appetite to understand what the tonal differences were in the difference woods used and the construction. Then, understanding the hardware and finding what you did or did not like about the previous gear.

Above that, being able to intelligently discuss and share those findings with others so they can make sound decisions on what they feel is best for them.

Or you just have a bunch of unfounded opinions and no good data to help decide.

You are here and have asked a lot of questions about a lot of different brands of drums. How do you think some of us got qualified to give you good answers? You trust our answers, I presume?
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Yeh I do you are a legend man thankyou for replying to my threads I appreciate alot way to go man let's rock n roll 1234

User Info Menu

I do understand drummers should find the sound they want but when they do there still not happy with it were do you draw the line with drum sound is there such a thing what are we achieving drum sound or being a good all round drummer thats what I want.Some can have great sounding and looking drum kits but when it comes to playing them they play like shit I know this i no plenty of them any way let's rock n roll way to go man

User Info Menu

Really are you happy with your kit you may say yes but deep inside you would want more if so that's what I'm talking about stick with the joy of what you have now and concentrate on playing grooves not what's going to be my next purchase let that go.thats my 2 cents anyway way to go man let's rock 1234

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tigers View Post
    Why do many drummers keep buying new drums the way I see it is there never happy with one kit
    Different strokes for different folks.

User Info Menu

Alright tom