Thread: Spring is Here!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Default Spring is Here!!!!!!

Gosh, I love this time of year. The trees all have the green buds on them now. Flowers popping up everywhere. Temperatures in the 70's and 80's, the birds chirping, that smell in the air...

DYvEOC7VQAAM97m.jpg

User Info Menu

Default Re: Spring is Here!!!!!!

I don't need 90 degrees in April. Real Spring would be a welcome change.
    Rick

Mapex Sabian Ludwig Saluda Assorted Snare Drums

User Info Menu

Both are good points. lol
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Time to remove the snowblower attachment on my lawn tractor that was never used this winter to the blades again.
    Think I’ll grow some ghost peppers and tomatoes again this year. I usually plant them Mother’s Day.

User Info Menu

I removed the plow on my mower and had to mow already last week.
    Rick

Mapex Sabian Ludwig Saluda Assorted Snare Drums

User Info Menu

Today was beautiful here in Richmond. Everyone at Lowes buying their mulch and flowers. The neighborhood is shaping up and I'm seeing people that I haven't seen in awhile. I think they hibernate in the winter.

User Info Menu

One smell that always brings back spring memories growing up is fertilizer. I miss California in the 70's and 80's man, it was nice back then.

Went back a few years ago for my nephew's wedding and drove around the old stomping grounds and couldn't believe what it looked like now. It was weird almost depressing. Could never go back there now.

NASCAR is in Martinsville this weekend always wanted to go to that track and the Richmond track.
    RDM/Damage Poets
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian
    REGAL TiP
    AQUARIAN

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by slinky View Post
    One smell that always brings back spring memories growing up is fertilizer. I miss California in the 70's and 80's man, it was nice back then.

Went back a few years ago for my nephew's wedding and drove around the old stomping grounds and couldn't believe what it looked like now. It was weird almost depressing. Could never go back there now.

NASCAR is in Martinsville this weekend always wanted to go to that track and the Richmond track.
    Kinda like an Eddie Money song. "I Wanna Go Back"
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Just in case nobody noticed it, Spring arrived March 20th, not the middle of April.

I will give you this, it was a lot closer to the actual time of the arrival of Spring than calling it in the middle of May, which happened a couple of years ago.
    YOU MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU KNOW.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU DON'T KNOW.

VAE VICTIS

ONCE YOU HIT A CERTAIN AGE, YOU BECOME PERMANENTLY UNIMPRESSED BY A LOT OF CRAP.

I HIT THAT AGE 20 YEARS AGO.

IF DOGS CAN'T GO TO HEAVEN, I WANT TO GO WHERE THEY GO

WILL ROGERS