Thread: Zildjian 400 years anniversary

User Info Menu

Default Zildjian 400 years anniversary

The website is full of collectibles right now. Not sure how long they will be available.

It would be cool to see and hear the oldest Zildjian cymbal in existence today. They should make a video on that. They must have one or two in their vault somewhere you'd think.
    Last edited by slinky; 11-09-2023 at 07:01 PM.
    RDM/Damage Poets
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian
    REGAL TiP
    AQUARIAN

User Info Menu

Default Re: Zildjian 400 years anniversary

I agree! It would be good to hear a very old Zildjian. Peace and goodwill.
    Mark Wellman - drummer for Jesus; Mapex MPX snare, Mapex Black Panther Venom snare, Mapex Saturn bass drum and toms / Sabian AAX, SR2/ Evans / LA Backbeat

Church Drummer's Army

User Info Menu

the Zildjian 400th anniversary concert is coming up. It is an on demand concert which means it will be a stream. Ok that's all fine and $16 and some change to watch is ok but, it's going to be a slew of today's ''top drummers'' none I've ever heard of before ''honoring'' a lot of top drummers we've all heard of and know. So I guess I'll be saving my $16.
    RDM/Damage Poets
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian
    REGAL TiP
    AQUARIAN

User Info Menu

Here's a video segment I found that's nicely done. Zildjian is legendary for sure. It's the oldest manufacturer of musical instruments in the world as well as one of the oldest continuously operating companies in the world. They sell over half of the world's cymbals.