Thread: Cymbal rivets and jingles....

User Info Menu

Default Cymbal rivets and jingles....(UPDATED)

Ive been looking/listening to alot of cymbals with rivets and jingles and I like the sounds.

My question: Can you buy rivets and jingles? I did a little searching and didnt find anything.

Update: I found jingles here:http://www.activemusician.com/item--MD.TAMJ

If I buy those, how would I go about attaching them to my cymbals.
    Last edited by Yoda; 01-04-2008 at 08:18 PM. Reason: adding more so that I wouldnt start another thread

User Info Menu

Rip off an inch of duct tape and stick some pennies to the back of it. Now tape it to the bell of your cymbal and let it hang. You'll have a sizzle cymbal!
    I got this from DrumTips.com. Pretty cool eh? It really works!

User Info Menu

i have a couple different size and weight chains i hang off the bell of my ride. different chains for different sounds.

User Info Menu

and i think you can buy the rivets and jingles i know for a fact you can they just need to be orderd online
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

and i think you can buy the rivets and jingles i know for a fact you can they just need to be orderd online or into store
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound