Thread: David Foster's Son Playing Drums

User Info Menu

Default David Foster's Son Playing Drums

No, this isn't about the fact that David Foster is 79 years old and has a 3 year old son or that he's married to a lady 39 years younger than him. This is about his son, Rennie Foster getting quite the head start. At 3 years old, he's already performing on the big stages along with industry royal. He made his debut at the Kennedy Center in February! Wow!! Rennie Foster is one lucky dude. He was born with not only a silver spoon but a golden ticket! 🙂🥁

Read more: https://www.etonline.com/david-foste...debut-with-him

User Info Menu

Default Re: David Foster's Son Playing Drums

Tom....thanks for posting.
    I know most DC readers don't care about my posts on building a new set....but the reason is just like this....
    I have two grandsons: the oldest is 28 months and the youngest will be one year old in a few weeks.
    I'm putting together an orphan set for a lot less money and will someday hand it over to the boys.
    I won't mind much if it gets mistreated or ignored.....that is why they will not get my Gretsch USA kit.
    Fun stuff!
    Gretsch USA & Zildjian
    (What Else Would I Ever Need ?)

User Info Menu

Default Re: David Foster's Son Playing Drums

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo View Post
    Tom....thanks for posting.
    I know most DC readers don't care about my posts on building a new set....but the reason is just like this....
    I have two grandsons: the oldest is 28 months and the youngest will be one year old in a few weeks.
    I'm putting together an orphan set for a lot less money and will someday hand it over to the boys.
    I won't mind much if it gets mistreated or ignored.....that is why they will not get my Gretsch USA kit.
    Fun stuff!
    That's awesome, and very thoughtful of you. You're a great granddad!!