Thread: Double Bass Money.

User Info Menu

Default Double Bass Money.

I was thinking about upgrading my drumset with a double bass pedal, or a pedal that hooks up to my existing one that will make it double bass set. But all the things I look at in magizines are so expensive! Does anyone know where to get what im looking for, for cheep?

Also im looking for a Zildian ride cymbal. Anyone got any places that sell those cheap?

All the best,
    Ludwig

User Info Menu

ebay
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

I was thinking about upgrading my drumset with a double bass pedal, or a pedal that hooks up to my existing one that will make it double bass set. But all the things I look at in magizines are so expensive! Does anyone know where to get what im looking for, for cheep?
    I've just bought my Peral P122 double bass pedal for only $125....

And if you buy just the Slave ( I forget either P122 or P121...), you can get more cheaper.....

If you looking for TAMA Iron Cobra....It's definetly expensive...but it worthed....
    My Kit :
    TAMA Imperialstar Midnight Blue
    REMO Encore Heads....
    Meinl Cowbell
    16" Zildjian Avedis Thin Crash
    16" Paiste Alpha Medium Crash
    20" Meinl Rakes Medium Ride
    14" Paiste 3000 Rude Hi-Hat
    8" PST-5 Splash
    6" Meinl Classic Splash
    10" WUHAN S series Splash
    16" ZHT EFX
    17" Stagg China
    P122 Double bass pedal

User Info Menu

Ludwig, what is your current pedal?
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Craigslist....there's always some kid on there selling some nice equipment his parents got him for Christmas. I bought a couple nice Paiste cymbals really cheap from some guy. He was spending the money on a tattoo.