Thread: Tama HH905 Lever Glide Hi hat stand...

User Info Menu

Default Tama HH905 Lever Glide Hi hat stand...

So, I know that this has been reviewed a few times... but I thought I would add my $0.02

[
    I just recieved mine from the UPS dude.
    I bought it brand new.
    I paid $161.00 shipped.

Im sorta notorious for breaking stuff.... and I have high hopes for the durability of this stand.
    First thing I noticed was the great features, and seriously awesome design and features.
    They truly thought of everything.
    From the swivel-ing dual legs, to the flip up foot board, and the ability to angle the entire stand.... and so on.
    There are NO other adjustments that I can think of that I would want in a hi hat stand.

The tension adjustment is simple and effective.
    All of the features are a breeze to use and employ.
    The craftsmenship seems very high.
    I must admit, Im not a huge fan of Tama...
    But I compared the features of this stand with others in its price range, and this stand stood out.
    Another reason for my choice is the very cool option of adding the Tama "Cobra clutch".
    And while I have yet to try the clutch, It seems as if someone (Tama) has finally figured out a way to give us control over our hi hats, while playing double pedals.
    I will be ordering, using, and reviewing the Cobra clutch, soon as well.

Of course only time will tell if theis stand can remain intact and strong, after I give it the "Matt torture test"... But I think it will. Im not as hard on hi hats stands as I am on bass pedals, cymbals, sticks and heads.

Having only played it for an hour or so... my over all ranking would be a solid...

9 out of 10. ( It would have been 10 out of 10 if it came with the plate that attatches it to the left pedal of the Iron Cobra double pedal set up.) This must be ordered seperately.

Matt
    Matt G.
    Hitting my drums, like they owe me money!
    My Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/fatdog1969
    Vegas Drummers: http://www.myspace.com/vegasdrummers
    I Proudly Play:
    PAISTE
    SONOR
    EVANS
    SILVERFOX
    SNAREHORSE

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Re: Tama HH905 Lever Glide Hi hat stand...

Hola como Estas VegasDrummer *ARTISTIC ARTIST *DRUMMER
    GRACIAS for the Very DeTailed KNOWLEDGE (INFO) As THIS COBRA CLUTCH
    IS ON My LIST *My old ONE (NOT GOING TO MENTION-NAMES) IS a worth-Less
    One * I perform EXTREMMMMM DyNaMics ALL hardware MUST BE VERY STORNG & by the way You described THE
    Tama Clutch it Sounds FANTASTIC *GRACIAS'