Thread: Killer new drum video, check it yo!

User Info Menu

Default Killer new drum video, check it yo!

This video is of me playing to a song a new good friend of mine I met on Myspace wrote, his name is Terry Siddall, and in my opinion he writes some very killer songs, I am very honored to be able to collaborate with him and contribute my talent with his, My drum take on this video is not my finished take, I have since rerecorded it, as there are a few mistakes in here, I will post the finished song(s) on my myspace page as soon as they are ready, this video is simply an introduction to his great music, anyway I hope you all enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRubT7opBac

User Info Menu

I liked the song. You only helped make it better, I'd love to see a final version of this. What mics are you using? Do you have a link to where I could buy them?

User Info Menu

Very nice Kev! Great timing and very nice groove for the riff. Well done!
    I play, Gretsch Catalina Birch, 7 piece in the vintage sunburst finish.

RIP, Frank. You will not be forgotten. Missing you, mate

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    I liked the song. You only helped make it better, I'd love to see a final version of this. What mics are you using? Do you have a link to where I could buy them?
    Thank you very much, I will get it to you as soon as we are finished, and here is the link to my mic set I use.
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...ack?sku=270749

Quote Originally Posted by livewire80 View Post
    Very nice Kev! Great timing and very nice groove for the riff. Well done!
    Thank you.

User Info Menu

Hey thats why there prolly good kev there Cad pros not just plane cads......
    Roland TD 30KV
    Gretsch Birch Catalina Wine red.
    Paiste PST5's
    Paiste Alpha Paiste Dark Energy
    Gibraltar Hardware Pearl 2002c Eliminator

Minute 36 - Facebook
    Tai Fighters

User Info Menu

Cool Killer new drum video, check it yo!

Kev:

Terry has a killer riff goin', and your drummin' makes it kick! I'm not as much into hard rock as I was some years ago, but, bro', this is my kind of hard rock! I'm sure the finished product's gonna be better than this (and this one rocks already!)

Keep on rock'n the drums, man, and
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

nice job PDP! wayto go!

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone, terry does write some killer riffs.

User Info Menu

Great drumming dude and what is your opinion on the mics you have I have been looking at getting a set

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by leeman_36 View Post
    Great drumming dude and what is your opinion on the mics you have I have been looking at getting a set
    Thanks, well for the money I think they are amazing, I think I get a very clean sound, But I think they lack a little in the low end, but overall I am very happy with them.

User Info Menu

Wow Kev, another great video! Drums are sounding SWEET!

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Killer new drum video, check it yo!

Quote Originally Posted by Pdplayer View Post
    This video is of me playing to a song a new good friend of mine I met on Myspace wrote, his name is Terry Siddall, and in my opinion he writes some very killer songs, I am very honored to be able to collaborate with him and contribute my talent with his, My drum take on this video is not my finished take, I have since rerecorded it, as there are a few mistakes in here, I will post the finished song(s) on my myspace page as soon as they are ready, this video is simply an introduction to his great music, anyway I hope you all enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRubT7opBac

OLA some very good energy you perform (FEEL) the Music
    well *I love the Tune ? do have any solo Drum work .
    showing your ARTISTRY within this Fantastic ANCIENT Spiritual ANCIENT ART of DRUMMING .
    GRACIAS STICKS WIZZARD DRAGON

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Wow Kev, another great video! Drums are sounding SWEET!

Quote Originally Posted by drum_chick View Post
    Wow Kev, another great video! Drums are sounding SWEET!
    ola como estas' I Love your Myspace very good vibe you have alot of Passion within the ANCIENT SPIRITUAL art of DRUMMING & ALL TAMBORES Percussio.
    Gracias for shareing Your ARTISTRY
    STICKS WIZZARD DRAGON