Thread: We Sail At Dawn

User Info Menu

Default We Sail At Dawn

We are based in West Point, Utah as a (hopefully) really awesome band. We play hardcore thrash with a progressive edge to it. We haven't really got anywhere significant yet, but we are playing shows quite a bit. If you want to check us out you may:

www.myspace.com/threefrailwords

---Josh
    The best things in life involve drums. Drums drums and more drums. oh yeah.

User Info Menu

i love your instrumentals, definitely hardcore

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by coke_can View Post
    i love your instrumentals, definitely hardcore
    thanks man!!! i really appreciate feedback

User Info Menu

Cool We Sail at Dawn

...soundin' good, bro'!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bongobro View Post
    ...soundin' good, bro'!
    thanks!

User Info Menu

woah dude im from saracuse ut i actualy live pritty close to you. freaky
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummerdavie View Post
    woah dude im from saracuse ut i actualy live pritty close to you. freaky
    hahaha! that is crazy cool! hey, if you wanna go to any shows hit me up man. we have one comin up soon for thursday the 10th. it will be in Salt Lake though

User Info Menu

That is quite a vast combo of genres you've got goin on, man. It all sounds good. Lol, I like how you're always telling your fans to keep it down because you can't hear, way to tell 'em, dude. Keep it up.
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 32ndHeartBeat View Post
    That is quite a vast combo of genres you've got goin on, man. It all sounds good. Lol, I like how you're always telling your fans to keep it down because you can't hear, way to tell 'em, dude. Keep it up.
    hahaha i know! the venue is small so people talkin carries lol
    thanks!

User Info Menu

let me know the next time your playin at mojos. and hey do you go to clearfield high cuz some guy in front of me at lunch today looked just like your pick and was playing with some sticks and i wonderd if it was you

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

You guys have a really awesome sound. I have never been a fan of the hardcore vocals though. I would definately watch you guys play though. Great stuff of the drums!
    I play, Gretsch Catalina Birch, 7 piece in the vintage sunburst finish.

RIP, Frank. You will not be forgotten. Missing you, mate

User Info Menu

let me know the next time your playin at mojos. and hey do you go to clearfield high cuz some guy in front of me at lunch today looked just like your pick and was playing with some sticks and i wonderd if it was you
    will do man. i go to Syracuse, actually. huge frickin school. but i do like to get some pencils out and bang things around me lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by livewire80 View Post
    You guys have a really awesome sound. I have never been a fan of the hardcore vocals though. I would definately watch you guys play though. Great stuff of the drums!
    thanks!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by el_josho_drummer View Post
    will do man. i go to Syracuse, actually. huge frickin school. but i do like to get some pencils out and bang things around me lol
    i live realy close to that school its a bamf of a school i bet battel of the bands there will be cool

User Info Menu

i live realy close to that school its a bamf of a school i bet battel of the bands there will be cool
    sweet! hey, my band is playin at Mojos on the 19th, this saturday if you wanna show man. it is gunna be sweet!