Thread: sabian legacy

User Info Menu

Default sabian legacy

any one had any experiance with these? i cant seem to find them offline and i dont trust on line there descrided as darker hhx cymbals with a trashyer sound, but if any one has them is that true?
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

Im not sure if getting darker than a HHx would be much good? They may be too trashy and loud. I know someone had problems with rudes which sound *i dont have any experience here* Like they may be the same problem. But again the problem may be the very thing your after?
    Roland TD 30KV
    Gretsch Birch Catalina Wine red.
    Paiste PST5's
    Paiste Alpha Paiste Dark Energy
    Gibraltar Hardware Pearl 2002c Eliminator

Minute 36 - Facebook
    Tai Fighters

User Info Menu

im actualy looking for a dark ride that will bled easly with a bass gituar but still have decent stick deffinition.
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound