Thread: Malicious Intent

User Info Menu

Default Malicious Intent

Yea i drum for the band Malicious intent, only a lil local band but in college we seem to be well known which was a pleasent suprise! :P
    unfortunatly we havnt been doing very much lately as mike (rhythem) has fractured his wrist, so that not very much is more like a big fat nothing...BUT....once that wrist heals we will be back practicing hopefully not sucking and then hopefully start giging alot.
    we have officially been going since 2006, i wasnt the drummer at the time, but after there drummer chickend out at the schools battle of the bands 5 mins before they went up they had an emergency drummer find and borrowed the drummer from the band Severed (now split up) after this they started looking for someone..., at the time i didnt have a kit but i was apparently good and thats how i got in the band, i was known as the drummer without a kit (oh dear...) had our first gig in thameside theatre (sucked but apparently not...) this was in the summer of 06, got my kit on christmas of 06 - start of 07, been playing for about a year now and we have all improved so much (before we all struggled with for whom the bell tolls) now if we do decide to do a cover we usually pop out some chimaira. But we write our own material, we are a metal band all aged between 16 and 17. currently looking for a "screamer" (not metal core though....) and yea thats about it... oh yea here is our myspace - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=75232600
    Last edited by drummer; 02-05-2008 at 04:22 PM.

User Info Menu

Very impressive, I really dig your music, very talented guys.

User Info Menu

wow im surprised, you guys are actually really good. What kind of set do you have?

User Info Menu

Very cool M.Intent! That's a nice tight sound, and your drumming is very good.

As a moderator for the site, I do have to point out that we have some very young drummers that are on here ocassionally, so we try to keep this site a bit more family friendly. I know we can sometimes get a little carried way, so just a friendly reminder to be careful about some words. Thanks, and please post more vids. You guys are good!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Thanks guys! :D

sorry, shall keep that in mind.