Thread: anyone in the UK or europe ??...for sale!!

User Info Menu

Default anyone in the UK or europe ??...for sale!!

got a tama double bass pedal for sale to anyone in the uk or europe (i`ll post to the states but it`s gonna cost ya !!!

it`s a 9 yr old iron cobra (i think...thats what i was informed when i bought it anyway) look at the pics and if you know diff then say i wont be offended .

there is no linkage bar with this as i`m using it on my other pedal but they are widely availiable .Also no beaters ...but as you can see the ones i`m using are rubbish anyway .It`s a nice feeling pedal but i`ve just got used to the other one i`m using .

only want 75 ukp
    which works out at

75 UKP
    130 USD
    111 EUROS

PLUS POSTAGE

PM if interested....
    Last edited by pinkfloyd; 09-15-2006 at 06:16 AM.

User Info Menu

sorry..... I'm in the U.S. but I do reallllllllllllllllllllllly want a double bass pedal!!!!
    and it sounds cheap, good luck!

User Info Menu

have a look at the dixon ones mate .i`ve just bought one .double foot plate ,double chain both sides and it wasn`t a rediculous price .or have a look at the stagg ones .the cheaper ones play the same they just wont last ans long and mover around abit more than a really expensive one .to get you going with it a cheap one will do you .i picked that old iron cobra up pretty cheap .It played really nice but master side wobbled a little but because it doesn`t have a solid foot plate. It`s sold now, i sold it on ebay for $130 ....so i was pretty happy .

User Info Menu

speaking of for sale y.. are you still looking for a 10in tom pinkfloyd? pm me if ya are.
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit