Thread: Little bongo brothers (and sisters)

User Info Menu

Cool Little bongo brothers (and sisters)

Here are some little guys and gals who get a big sound out of their hand drums!

This first little dude is only FIVE YEARS OLD!

Not only does he do a cool job on the congas, he's not bad on the timbales either!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWeJcPvEhRs
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

BBro that was awesome, thanks for sharing that mate. That kid looked like he was enjoying every second of that, the smile did not leave his face lol. He will be brilliant if he sticks to that, I mean he already is but imagine in 5 years time!
    I play, Gretsch Catalina Birch, 7 piece in the vintage sunburst finish.

RIP, Frank. You will not be forgotten. Missing you, mate

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Little bongo brothers (and sisters)

Quote Originally Posted by bongobro View Post
    Here are some little guys and gals who get a big sound out of their hand drums!

This first little dude is only FIVE YEARS OLD!

Not only does he do a cool job on the congas, he's not bad on the timbales either!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWeJcPvEhRs
    ola como estas' BongoBro sounds great the little hombre has alot of Artistic passion Great feel ..
    Gracias STICKS WIZZARD DRAGON

User Info Menu

Cool Little bongo brothers (and sisters0

Here again is David Antonio--his timbale sounds are as good as his conga sounds!

Could this be the future Tito Puente? I think so, man...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNy_9...eature=related

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

User Info Menu

Wow, that little guy is really good. Making me feel a little self conscious lol

User Info Menu

First time I'd seen that. WOW! Another drumming prodigy!

User Info Menu

Cool Little bongo brothers (and sisters)

And if you thought David Antonio was a cool little conguero, wait'll you see "el bebe conguero"--this one is only four years old and he's got some serious slaps goin'...and when he joins his dad, you have a great little "descarga" (jam session)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGWu144pQZo

(I agree with ya Jack, these little dudes are some serious competition, bro'! But they're the next generation, and I think we're gonna have some awesome percussionists down the road! )
    Last edited by bongobro; 01-28-2008 at 12:17 PM. Reason: thought I'd posted the video but it didn't go the first time!

Charlie

User Info Menu

Thank you bongobro!
    These little guys are u-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e!
    Just love the drums and they will love you too!!!