Thread: Considering a new kit.

User Info Menu

Default Considering a new kit.

Hey, whats up I have a pearl export a very good classic kit but it was my uncles, which still I admit awesome kit but I am looking to buy my own kit something newer and a bit bigger, just wondering what kind of kit you guys think would be best for me? My style is hard and fast I am very aggressive, and want something with a warm dampend sound I think pearl masters series is good but just curious on your thoughts thank you.

Kurt.

User Info Menu

If you can go Pearl Masters series, I say go for it!!! I'm a Gretsch Catalina Maple guy, and I can certainly recommend that kit, but I wouldn't blame you for going for the Masters!!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

Drum Bum: Gifts for Drummers

Cool Drummer T-shirts and Drum Accessories!

User Info Menu

do you have a price range

and pb is right if you can go masters, well you cant get much better

User Info Menu

If you have the money for a DW then go for it, or else, Mapex Pro M, the best quality at this price
    Keep On Drumming

User Info Menu

Dont listen to what PB , C-Can or Saturn said . ( chuckle , chuckle ) Pearl is just an OK type of set , if you want a good set buy yourself a nice set of Ludwigs . j/k guys........guess you can tell I like something different .

What ever you end up getting , as long as its a set of drums you still doing good , as long as you like them . Good luck .

gonefishin