Thread: Considering a new kit.

User Info Menu

Default Considering a new kit.

Hey, whats up I have a pearl export a very good classic kit but it was my uncles, which still I admit awesome kit but I am looking to buy my own kit something newer and a bit bigger, just wondering what kind of kit you guys think would be best for me? My style is hard and fast I am very aggressive, and want something with a warm dampend sound I think pearl masters series is good but just curious on your thoughts thank you.

Kurt.

User Info Menu

If you can go Pearl Masters series, I say go for it!!! I'm a Gretsch Catalina Maple guy, and I can certainly recommend that kit, but I wouldn't blame you for going for the Masters!!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

do you have a price range

and pb is right if you can go masters, well you cant get much better

User Info Menu

If you have the money for a DW then go for it, or else, Mapex Pro M, the best quality at this price
    Keep On Drumming

User Info Menu

Dont listen to what PB , C-Can or Saturn said . ( chuckle , chuckle ) Pearl is just an OK type of set , if you want a good set buy yourself a nice set of Ludwigs . j/k guys........guess you can tell I like something different .

What ever you end up getting , as long as its a set of drums you still doing good , as long as you like them . Good luck .

gonefishin