Thread: wooo hooo

User Info Menu

Default wooo hooo

just got bargin of the century !!!

ok ...here`s the story .

I recieved a fone call this morning from a guy who saw my advert i had going selling my paiste 302+ 20" ride .not a bad ride but unfortunaly i`d already sold it .I got talking to him and he was a really nice chap so i offered to have a look round for him on ebay and let him know what i found . He wanted a load of other stuff too so i was looking around for a bass drum for him and he just wanted any old thing to make a kit up so i found him a 22" PP bass drum for 20 quid (about 33 is dollars) and he was happy with that so i went looking for a ride .and came across a paiste alpha full ride for 50 quid (70 bucks) .Now ...he`s a really nice bloke and all that but my eyes neally fell out when i saw it .so ...i rang him up and see if he wanted my sabian B8 20" ride for 45 quid (63 bucks) and he said he`s love it ......sooooooooooooooo ....the point of this thread is....i just upgraded to a paiste alpha full ride for .....5 quid (8 and a half bucks !!!!!)

User Info Menu

Nice, ain't Ebay the best, i mean really, there's no better place to go when you want cheap used gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lhebs0
    Nice, ain't Ebay the best, i mean really, there's no better place to go when you want cheap used gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    drummer and anglers can`t go wrong mate .there`s some AWEsome bargins to be had .

got 8" and 10" kestral toms for 35 quid ...paid 11 quid for TWO standard pearl tom arms ...paid 15 quid for THREE 3 way pearl brackets ....36 quid for a double pedal (twin chain ...twin foot plates)...6 quid for a standard boom arm ...2.99 for a good quality stick bag ALL UK POUNDS NOT DOLLARS

i`ve had a ball mate ...hahah

dave

User Info Menu

Way to go Pinkfloyd!!!
    Finally someone understands why I prefer the Paiste Alpha's over the Sabian B8's. I have that same ride and it is beautiful! Nice ping, great bell, and HAND HAMMERED! Not to mention a low price tag. (you payed a lot less than I did, you lucky dog!)
    There are some good deals to be had on Ebay, they are just too few and far between. I have a lot better luck on craigslist as all the items are local and I can try it before I buy it.
    Da' Bum
    Rockin' the beat for fadedblue
    Keepin' time for Andy Harrison & the AOP
    http://www.facebook.com/fadedbluemusic
    DW Performance 5 pc. in White Marine Pearl
    1972 Pearl Deluxe Custom 5 pc. in blue sparkle
    KAT KT-3
    Paiste cymbals
    Gibraltar hardware
    Axis pedals
    Vic Firth sticks
    Evans heads

User Info Menu

i don`t believe it i did it again .....god i love ebay ....just got this alpha 18" heavy crash for ......bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ...chsssss.....$79.13 ...£46.55p....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1
    Last edited by pinkfloyd; 10-03-2006 at 09:10 AM.

User Info Menu

ive got one of those on my kit... awsome deal
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit

User Info Menu

Thumbs up wooo hooo!

Way to go, mate!

Rock on and rock out!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

lucky

User Info Menu

very nice

unfortunatly im stuck with my B8s on my personal set