Thread: rats, jazz trio

User Info Menu

Default rats, jazz trio

hey guy's and gals check out the links further ahead, I will post more if you like, if not I wont.
    Last edited by ratmycue; 04-11-2008 at 01:46 PM. Reason: dead link

User Info Menu

Default Re: rats, jazz trio

Really really really nice, awesome drum solo ratmycue..... I am loving it (and I'm not fond of jazz so this is a real compliment). I'm glad I was able to save the file so I can listen to it again

User Info Menu

gald you enjoyed, maybe I can convert ya !! hehe.
    Did It load in itunes? I posted another one its called summer time, its standard number but the pianist did a great arrangement on it so I was able to get a little funky.

User Info Menu

I enjoyed it, personally I would like to really hear the other 7 songs. Have you released anything?

User Info Menu

thx Roger, this was put onto a cd but it pretty much just went out to audiences etc. Ive done a bit of recording stuff and tv in England and Canada, but nothing of note really. thx again.

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Re: rats, jazz trio

HOLA como estas RATMYCUE*ARTISTIC ARTIST*DRUMMER(CAT)
    VERY COOL *smooth**

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=505605&da=y
    here you go frank, hope they open for ya, .

User Info Menu

Hola como estas RATMYCUE* CREATIVE ARTISTIC ARTIST DRUMMER(CAT) Love it Very SMOOTH AS all three (3) of You CATS compliment each others Textured dynamic ,colors within the composition
    flowing like being within a wave as the Movement is tranquil within the Journey ,,Hot PIANIST&BASSIST along with your ARTISTRY **GRACIAS

User Info Menu

thx swd u r too kind me thinks.

User Info Menu

Nice work rat , the keyboard player does an excellent job making the ivory jump . I liked the little drum solo in the last tune too . Thanks for sharing the audio with us .

User Info Menu

Rat so far I've only had time to listen to all the things you are, but I plan to listen to the others soon!!! You guys sound great together. So very tastey drumming.
    Gretsch Catalina Birch 6 piece fusion set (10,12,14,16in. Toms, 22 Bass). Sabian 20" HH Classic Ride, 16" Istanbul Agop Dark Crash, & Zildian K 13" Hi-hats.

User Info Menu

listening to those tracks brought two immediate desires to mind...

1. wishing i could play jazz
    2. wishing i could play jazz like ratmycue!

nice work man.
    Last edited by koopa; 04-12-2008 at 11:45 AM.
    5 Piece Pearl Reference Kit w/ Noble n Cooley Snare

6 Piece Pearl MMX Master Custom Maple
    Natural Maple Lacquer Finish

Various Zildjian K and A customs
    Paiste Signatures
    Paiste Sound Formula Reflectors

User Info Menu

thx for the comments guy's. you are too kind.
    I am presently doing some new stuff on electronics with a band that is quite decent, its more blues/ funk oriented, If I can get a recording of it I will post it,
    I cant believe im on line on a Sat night !!! cancelled gig, man I was out playing last night and now Im getting jumpy. think I'm off to find a jam somewhere.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ratmycue View Post
    thx for the comments guy's. you are too kind.
    I am presently doing some new stuff on electronics with a band that is quite decent, its more blues/ funk oriented, If I can get a recording of it I will post it,
    I cant believe im on line on a Sat night !!! cancelled gig, man I was out playing last night and now Im getting jumpy. think I'm off to find a jam somewhere.
    HOLA COMO ESTAS RATMYCUE*CREATIVE ARTISTIC ARTIST DRUMMER (CAT) I look Forward with you New CREATIVE ARTISTRY
    & Mi amigo RATMYCUE I just SPEAK the TRUTH when A CREATIVE ARTISTIC ARTIST with A Very open CREATIVE ARTIST MIND is Deep within HIS or HERS
    PASSION it SHINES from deep within & beyond from the ARTIST Expressions
    from their CREATIVE SOUL of their Mind & BODY * As this is A VERY ANCIENT SPIRITUAL ANCIENT ART FORM***GRACIAS & A FANTASTIC BRIGHT JOURNEY**

User Info Menu

Hey rat, very smooth, stylish. Great hi-hat work. Kudos to the whole band
    I play, Gretsch Catalina Birch, 7 piece in the vintage sunburst finish.

RIP, Frank. You will not be forgotten. Missing you, mate

User Info Menu

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?u=516411
    this one will send ya to sleep. hehehe

User Info Menu

HOLA como estas RATMYCUE*CREATIVE ARTISTIC ARTIST
    DRUMMER(CAT) Mi amigo EXCELLENT *AND IT would NEVER PUT me within A SLEEP DREAM but in THE ARMS & THE WARMTH of My WOMEN & WE DANCEING to THIS VERY SMOOTH COMPOSITION**Loved Your ARTISTRY **GRACIAS

User Info Menu

hey guy's and gals check out the links further ahead, I will post more if you like, if not I wont.
    I don't see a link...

User Info Menu

Never mind...

User Info Menu

Excellent! Ya know I guess your avatar threw me off, but I wasn't expecting great jazz!
    Mapex Pro M Classic Plus
    Zildjian Armand Cymbals
    In the service of The King!

User Info Menu

thx bdmoose, My daughter added that avatar thing, it pleases her so I guess its staying. what stlye do you play? and thx for all the compliments guy's.

User Info Menu

thx bdmoose, My daughter added that avatar thing, it pleases her so I guess its staying. what stlye do you play? and thx for all the compliments guy's.
    I have played Contemporary worship in church and I play in a blues/classic rock band. Actually, right now it's just half a band. Have 2 guitarists but need a singer and bass player, both have been hard to find for some reason. I wish I could play jazz, but I am a long way away from there, very basic is the best I can do with jazz.
    Mapex Pro M Classic Plus
    Zildjian Armand Cymbals
    In the service of The King!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bigdumbmoose51 View Post
    I have played Contemporary worship in church and I play in a blues/classic rock band. Actually, right now it's just half a band. Have 2 guitarists but need a singer and bass player, both have been hard to find for some reason. I wish I could play jazz, but I am a long way away from there, very basic is the best I can do with jazz.
    cut the two top strings off one the guitarist axes and hey presto u gotz a bass player!! u have any vids/audio of your stuff? for the jazz drumming just play the blues and leave out a few more back beats plus stick em anywhere u feel like and hey presto once again u gotz yourself a jazz drummer.