Thread: Electric Drumkit

User Info Menu

Default Electric Drumkit

I'm looking to buy an electric drumkit for around 800-1000 dollars. I need it so I can play while my parents sleep. I was looking at something like this, . Is it good?
    Last edited by drummer; 02-18-2008 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Please link to the picture, not the store.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Electric Drumkit

Looks decent. I like the mesh heads. Who makes it?
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Its made by Hart Dynamics. It's 850 because it has a scratch on it and is normally 999. A scratch wont bother me though.

User Info Menu

Hey there Mikeey , does the roland module come with it for the price ? Hart does not normally include the module with their new kits so that will be more unless they have a special deal.
    E Drums !! !

There are no loud instruments just loud players !

Protect Your Hearing !!!!

User Info Menu

NOOOO The bass pedal AND sound module isn't included :'(

User Info Menu

The brain is gonna cost ya a bit,
    I bought the yamaha dtexpress4 special for $1600 incl taxes, great for practise and gigs. I know yamaha do an entry level kit for around $800 price and the brain is included, its called the dt explorer. I bought the express4 in Nov 07, practised on it every night and its gigged on weekends, no problems yet and the live sound is unreal. I must admit i do use an acoustic snare[miked] and hihats [miked thru akgc1000s] for bigger venues and I leave it at home for any jazz sets. but it is a whole lotta fun for the price.

User Info Menu

I wanna find the brain for a Typhoon TYDD01. The brain had some cool stuff but the actual kit wasn't too great. The entire kit costs 500 so the brain should cost me a bit less. Plus my drum teacher gets them at a discount so thats good for me. Thanks on all the help.

User Info Menu

i love the idea of electric kits....... i would look into a roland kit..... td 12... or the weird one below it....... there is one like drumchicks around a grand i think? Rolands the way. They make really smart moduels.
    Roland TD 30KV
    Gretsch Birch Catalina Wine red.
    Paiste PST5's
    Paiste Alpha Paiste Dark Energy
    Gibraltar Hardware Pearl 2002c Eliminator

Minute 36 - Facebook
    Tai Fighters

User Info Menu

i love the idea of electric kits....... i would look into a roland kit..... td 12... or the weird one below it....... there is one like drumchicks around a grand i think? Rolands the way. They make really smart moduels. Yamahas are simular and generally cheaper too. but there not mesh heads from memory?

Have a look into them and try some in your local music store too :>
    Roland TD 30KV
    Gretsch Birch Catalina Wine red.
    Paiste PST5's
    Paiste Alpha Paiste Dark Energy
    Gibraltar Hardware Pearl 2002c Eliminator

Minute 36 - Facebook
    Tai Fighters