Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you like about Drum Chat?

User Info Menu

Default What do you like about Drum Chat?

What do you like about Drum Chat?

User Info Menu

Friendly, G-PG rated, no big ego's, some good info, fun.

WHOA!!!! Check it!! I'm a senior member. Do I get free road service now?

User Info Menu

I used to like that people didn't make stupid posts like "what do you like about drumchat", lol Just kidding, I like how informative it is, espically for somebody like me who knows a lot about drums, but still needs to learn more.

User Info Menu

I really dig the fact that there is a wide variety of people on here and everybody seems to be really cool! Plus, some of you guys have given me some great ideas and info. Drum Chat Rulz!!!
    Da' Bum
    Rockin' the beat for fadedblue
    Keepin' time for Andy Harrison & the AOP
    http://www.facebook.com/fadedbluemusic
    DW Performance 5 pc. in White Marine Pearl
    1972 Pearl Deluxe Custom 5 pc. in blue sparkle
    KAT KT-3
    Paiste cymbals
    Gibraltar hardware
    Axis pedals
    Vic Firth sticks
    Evans heads

User Info Menu

the people ......all dumbass drummer like myself....ahem ...

User Info Menu

definatly the particualar group of ppl...i've never found such a great group of people to learn and grow and have fun with

User Info Menu

oh yeah....and....really excelent web design...most chat forums have the crappiest web design and take hours to browse through...this website was really well done....kuddos to the geek that made this site..

User Info Menu

i just wish i was on the same time clock as all you guys ....i miss sooooooooo much fun !!

dave

User Info Menu

one more thing....the server that this site is on is very good and fast and is never down...HUGE plus for the computer geek like me..

User Info Menu

its helpin me out alot, and the people on here are probly the coolest around
    Eskimos

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Metal-head
    the people on here are probly the coolest around
    thats enough about me what about the rest of `em

User Info Menu

Definitely the quality of people in here. I hope I didn't just jinx that. Some of the other forums have too much mudslinging for my taste.
    Limpy
    *Drum yourself to death

User Info Menu

The first time i ever posted on this site everyone was really kind and very welcoming plus i enjoy the fact that there arent thousands of members on this forum which means you can get to know each person individually which i look forward to.

User Info Menu

yeah i like the small town feel of this group.. lol that sounds weird but thats what it is.. take it from a grl from a very small town.......
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

I bet my town is smaller..

User Info Menu

i bet my country could fit in your town ..hahaha

User Info Menu

Nice people here. No real attitudes or egos it seems. I also like the look and feel of the site.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Utopia
    I bet my town is smaller..
    with my town having a 1,012 population, I doubt it lol
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

My town has 950 people in it

User Info Menu

well i guess u beat me lol
    that is verrrrrrrry small
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

the town my dad lives in doesn't even have a post office....or a sign that says how many people live there....the 2 welcome signs that mark the 2 borders is on the same post....

User Info Menu

Cool What do you like about Drum Chat?

Whoa, where do I begin?

I've met a lot of drummers of all ages, from all over the place, and discovered we all share a lot, whether it's a teen-age girl who's excited about her first gig...a young dude who's tryin' to break in with a church group...or finding out that you're not the only dude who bangs bongos and congas in church!

Most of all, it's a place you can kick back, help your brother and sister drummers, and learn a few things yourself while having the most fun you can have away from your drums! (Well, almost the most fun away from the drums, but I want to keep this a G/PG website!)
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Pinfloyd's pic library is also a highlight.

User Info Menu

i love this place ive made more freinds, learned more ,and gotten so much unique in my playing style since i joined this site and pinkfloyds picture libary does rock...
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit

User Info Menu

PINKFLOYDS PICTURE LIBRARY SUCKS!!!!

OOOOOH I cant beleive him...
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =