Thread: Conspiracy!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Default Conspiracy!!!!!!

Now, this is an inapropriate topic for drumchat,which is why it's an off-topic thread.
    My dad just recently got me intrested in the JFK shooting, and I believe it was a conspiracy and the government blamed it on Oswald, Because someone came into the room he was in aand told him the president was shot, and before he left the building he bought a coke.... Wouldn't you think that someone who just shot the president would immediatley evacuate the building?!!?? I do. Also there were either 2 or 3 teams of shooters, You have to see the Zapruder Film to know what your talking about. Now the film is graphic and depressing, and after I saw it I was upset for days, so please if you don't want to be upset please don't watch it.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...85564431596301

User Info Menu

Post Conspiracy!!!!!

One thing you must remember about the Kennedy assassination was that security in 1963 was a lot less strict than it is today. In fact, the day before, the motorcade was in another city and people were literally walking up to the presidential limo and shaking hands and saying hi to JFK the way you would if you saw me in a car at a fast-food place and stopped to shoot some bull with me.

And almost from the beginning, there was a debate over how many shots were fired...the conspiracy theorists began formulating their theories almost as soon as LBJ was inaugurated...

The problem is, if you want to call it a problem, is that we've had nearly 46 years to rethink everything...and that some of the most important evidence was filed away and sealed for 75 years after the death of the last surviving JFK family member, so they'll be debating this when we're dead and gone, too...
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Another problem in sifting through this is the fact that so many people who are into the JFK conspiracy also think the moon landings were staged, that Big Foot is real, and that Art Bell is a genius.

User Info Menu

HAHAHAH..nice roaddebris

the strange thing about government is there are so many conspiracies towards them..the truth is..they COULD get away with whatever they wanted to do..we should count our blessings to the fact they they look out for the countries greater good and that we at least have a little say in what happens.
    LucidDrummer212, Taking over the drumchat forums 1 post at a time...

myspace.com/rdsspike345

User Info Menu

igorance is bliss.....no wait...."Ignorance is pain, desguised as bliss"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LucidDrummer212
    HAHAHAH..nice roaddebris

we should count our blessings to the fact they they look out for the countries greater good and that we at least have a little say in what happens.
    Personally, I wish they'd just leave me alone. You're right, though. We seem to have a little (very little, IMO) to say about what happens.

User Info Menu

last 2 statements are true...all you can do is do what you can do and not worry about what you can do...
    LucidDrummer212, Taking over the drumchat forums 1 post at a time...

myspace.com/rdsspike345