Thread: and now the cleaning begins ....

User Info Menu

Default and now the cleaning begins ....

Ok i`ve got mostly every thing and what i haven`t got is on the way .My new double pedal is coming tuesday my ride should be her tues/wednesday ....it`s not set up right at all at the min cos i got to give it a massive clean up ....but here it is before the clean and i`ll post pics of after .

Like i say it needs cleaning badly ....i think i`m gonna go ahead and wrap the black toms in chrome ....the wrap on them is badly put on anyway. The black tom look a bit weird imo cos they are smaller but the sound great !!

but it`s getting there !!!!

oh and yer i know the bass drum isn`t square was just set up for fotos
    Last edited by pinkfloyd; 09-30-2006 at 04:24 PM.

User Info Menu

Thumbs up and now the cleaning begins...

Looks promising, mate...
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Nice! It's cool to see you post your new drums that you bought and then see 'em on your drumset...

User Info Menu

nice set... we have almost the exact same drums tho im selling one tom, ten inch chrome, pearl session
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chiko
    nice set... we have almost the exact same drums tho im selling one tom, ten inch chrome, pearl session
    shame we don`t live closer or i`d have bought it from you !!

dave

User Info Menu

I noticed the computer next to your drums. Do you attend drum chat while you're practicing? What a nifty idea.

User Info Menu

no i don`t use that one for internet ,although it is online .....it`s got all my training aids on it ...metronome ....excersises ...tracks to practice ...etc etc ..i just plug the old headphones in and away i go. I couldn`t really practice without it (especially the metronome)

User Info Menu

Ok, this is just a way cool looking set!

User Info Menu

Hey, you're starting to catch up to me... right on!
    Regal Tip Quantum 3000 nylon tip - my weapons of mass destruction

User Info Menu

Oh, I hear ya, bro...I'm in the process of giving my kit a thorough cleaning...tedious job, I say, lol