Thread: Gig!!!!

User Info Menu

Default Gig!!!!

this is from our gig last thursday, by the end of it there was blood all over pauls guitar from playing so hard and a hollow hole in my snare drum from hitting it so hard for so long lol, thanks god its a reverse power dot!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS8nPUweR-Q
    Got to stop hitting my self in the face with those drumsticks!!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Gig!!!!

Dude, that's intense!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Very cool.
    Pditty

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    Dude, that's intense!
    intense? how so?

User Info Menu

Mulla, it is edgy music, and that's intense enough, but I was also referring to the dent in your snare, and the guitarist's bloody fingers.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

that is so cool

User Info Menu

Cool Re: Gig!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mulla14 View Post
    this is from our gig last thursday, by the end of it there was blood all over pauls guitar from playing so hard and a hollow hole in my snare drum from hitting it so hard for so long lol, thanks god its a reverse power dot!!
    And you have to ask what intense is?

Hey, mate, never thought a single guitar and a drum kit could sound that edgy! I've heard of putting yourself in your music, but Paul put more into it than most other axe men I've known...and you, mulla, what can I say? Both of you rocked the house!

Keep it up!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

woah thanks for the kind words lads, paul says the same! i would say that those 3 songs werent our peak, we did other songs way better and more intense, its a pity paul sitting down on his amp on the last 4 bars wasnt recorded or when the drum stick hit the snare bounced into the air and back into my hand lol