Thread: Watching videos

User Info Menu

Default Watching videos

I finally got high speed internet at home and was able to watch about a dozen videos last night . At work they have my space and u-tube blocked so I was pretty glad to watch some vids at the house .

It was pretty cool to see people at their set playing their griooves . What I wouldnt mind watching next is some of our hand percussion brothers / sisters showing of their grooves on the congas and etc .

Keep up the good work with the vids and thanks to all for sharing .

User Info Menu

Cool Re: Watching videos

Okay, gonefishin...I got the message...hope I can have someone do a vid of me in action by this weekend!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Default Re: Watching videos

Thanks pal , I really wasnt pointing any fingers , I know there are several people into hand drumming and just thought it would be cool to see a couple of you in action .

Thanks goes out there to everyone that can post that stuff for the rest of us to enjoy .

User Info Menu

HOLA como estas *GONEFISHIN*CREATIVE ARTISTIC ARTIST
    DRUMMER(CAT)*I am going too add A VIDEO of My HAND & FINGER /HAND
    DRUMMING & My CASTANUELAS* TECHNIQUES *SOON*GRACAS'
    and thats Great you got your HOME system with High SPEED UP & GOING(WORKING)
    very COOL ***

User Info Menu

Hey STICKS , that would be cool , and yes the hi speed is working out goo , I was checking out some of those vids you had posted on the tagged web-site the other day . Keep up the good work .

User Info Menu

Hispeed is the only way to go. I don't know how people with a dialup get by. Some websites take a long time to load.
    Drummer Chicks Rule

User Info Menu

After almost 8 years on dial up, I finally got Boradband DSL...You Tube loads but still stop/start...stop/start...Fortunately, I can do You Tube at work. My boss plays bari sax in my big band...