Thread: New Videos Sticks Wizzard Dragon

User Info Menu

Thumbs up New Videos Sticks Wizzard Dragon

HOLA como estas ALL CREATIVE ARTISTIC ARTIST DRUMMERS
    ***SOMETHING NEW **Please Comment*GRACIAS *Enjoy the Journey*

User Info Menu

Default Re: New Videos Sticks Wizzard Dragon

Some of your best drumming creativity so far STICKS .

User Info Menu

SWD, you always show your creative side, as well as your dexterity, and skill in your videos. Do you play with a Band? I'd love to see your skill put to use playing with others.
    Gretsch Catalina Birch 6 piece fusion set (10,12,14,16in. Toms, 22 Bass). Sabian 20" HH Classic Ride, 16" Istanbul Agop Dark Crash, & Zildian K 13" Hi-hats.

User Info Menu

Like I always say SWD hands and Feet like lightning you always blow me away once again another great masterpiece courtesy of SWD
    My Drum Kit:5 Piece Ludwig Accent CS Combo Its Wine Red....Cymbals: Solar by Sabian 18" Crash/Ride and 14" Hi-Hats

User Info Menu

Not really my cup of tea.
    You obviously have skill and dexterity i just dont think this shows them off to their full potential
    Maybe im missing out on the point of the movie?

Fox
    Kit: Mapex QR: 12x9 and 13x10 rack toms,16x16 floor tom,22x16 bass and 14x5.5 snare.

Cymbals:paiste 101 14" hats,16" crash and 20" ride.Paiste 2002 18" medium crash

DW7000 double pedal

Favourite drummer: Chris Adler http://youtube.com/watch?v=hHl4I5E78Wg

Favourite band: Lamb of God

Favourite song: Now youve got something to die for- Lamb of god.

User Info Menu

HOLA COMO ESTAS FOX*CREATIVE ARTISTIC ARTIST DRUMMER(CAT) &GRACIAS*for your COMMENT **AND YES I am NOT SHOWING My
    TECHNIQUES *OFF to their FULL-POTENTIAL *THIS is ONLY A VERY TINY AMOUNT **
    of WHAT I am REALLY ABOUT**as within this VERYANCIENT SPIRITUAL ART FORM **Again GRACIAS**& another THING is I am ONLY UPLOADING only up too 150MB which is NOT A WHOLE lot of TIME AS you must KNOW*BUT its ALL very (COOL)

User Info Menu

nice video swd, i would love to hear some of your studio and group work

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Re: New Videos Sticks Wizzard Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Not really my cup of tea.
    You obviously have skill and dexterity i just dont think this shows them off to their full potential
    Maybe im missing out on the point of the movie?

Fox
    Missing the pont!!
    Its his most inner voice being expressed through his instrument.
    surely you dont want him to say here is another 4/4 beat with few riffs and rudiments. i get you stix and keep sending us your message.
    feel what you do and do what you feel.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ratmycue View Post
    Missing the pont!!
    Its his most inner voice being expressed through his instrument.
    surely you dont want him to say here is another 4/4 beat with few riffs and rudiments. i get you stix and keep sending us your message.
    feel what you do and do what you feel.
    Hola como estas RATMYCUE*CREATIVE ARTISTIC ARTIST DRUMMER *AS you really do HAVE A VERY CREATIVE OPEN ARTISTIC ARTIST MIND & you KNOW WHATS UP**GRACIAS* Mi amigo as I know this very well
    with what you POST *your Comments Are Always from a VERY CREATIVE ARTISTIC OPEN ARTIST MIND**

User Info Menu

Cool Re: New Videos Sticks Wizzard Dragon

It's a cliche, but all of us march to a beat of a different drummer...

and STICKS, mi hermano DRAGON, your beat is more complex than some of us dare try...

mantenga el ritmo de la vida! keep that life-beat goin'! Es todo...that's all!
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Wow. That is some amazing drumming. Love the style you give it. I've always had a thing for putting my own flair in things. I can't believe how fast you can move! Bravo
    You can't leave footprints in the sands of time if you're sitting on your butt. And who wants to leave buttprints in the sands of time? -Anonymous

User Info Menu

Definitely awesome. You show a lot of passion for drumming
    Paiste Posse
    14inch 2002 series Sound Edge Hi-hats
    16inch and 18inch Signature series Fast crashes
    20inch 3000 series Ride
    18inch PST5 series China

Pearl Forum Series drum set
    Pearl Chad Smith Signature snare(steel shell)
    Tama Iron Cobra Chrome

RIP Frank - You will be remembered

User Info Menu

SWD, this may sound a lot like MW, but then the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I like the fact that you follow what you feel inside. Artistry is about expression, and we can all express ourselves anyway that we desire. I sure would like to have hands as fast as yours, my friend!

I admit that I don't play to songs very much, because I am busy hearing and expressing something that is inside me. I am learning to play what I can hear in my head. Sure, I enjoy playing with the kids from the church, but I also do my own thing on my own time.

Awesome job!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

HOLA Como estas PASTOR_BOB CREATIVE ARTISTIC AERIST DRUMMER(CAT) *GRACIAS for the Compliments &expressing your Own Feelings *of your ARTISTIC VIEWS as I know that your a Very Creative ARTISTIC Artist with A very open Artistic MIND & Very PASSIONATE*thats WHERE its AT**
    GRACIAS**

User Info Menu

That's AMAZING. I wish I could do that!

User Info Menu

sticks, you can drum so quickly its amazing

User Info Menu

SWD! once again mi Amigo! captivating, mesmorising and extremely expressive not to mention that speed that just keeps blowing me away every time. love your work again STICKS!
    I play, Gretsch Catalina Birch, 7 piece in the vintage sunburst finish.

RIP, Frank. You will not be forgotten. Missing you, mate

User Info Menu

SWD...Stating the obvious, you are very intense when you play. Even more, you are very exploratory. The nuances by which you play the snare are more a personal dialog between you and the drum. I wish that I could hear your ride cymbal better than I do. The way a player caresses that can say a lot. You strike very hard but, you are tender with the ride and your left hand speaks softly in response. What I did see was just a small leg of that Journey you speak of. For you, the Journey is everything...you did not play to impress. Rather, you played to invite.
    Last edited by fiacovaz; 03-24-2008 at 01:49 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fiacovaz View Post
    SWD...Stating the obvious, you are very intense when you play. Even more, you are very exploratory. The nuances by which you play the snare are more a personal dialog between you and the drum. I wish that I could hear your ride cymbal better than I do. The way a player caresses that can say a lot. You strike very hard but, you are tender with the ride and your left hand speaks softly in response. What I did see was just a small leg of that Journey you speak of. For you, the Journey is everything...you did not play to impress. Rather, you played to invite.
    HOLA Como estas FIACOVAZ CREATIVE ARTISTIC DRUMMER(CAT)*FRANK* GRACIAS for your AWARENESS as this IS ONLY a little TASTE of
    My JOURNEY *within this VERY ANCIENT SPIRITUAL ANCIENT ART FORM*
    THe next Vid Will SHOW MORE of what My ARTISTRY is within the FINENESS
    of TEXTURED DYNAMICS of the COLORS within the TONES of THIS BEAUTIFUL
    ANCIENT SPIRITUAL ART **ITS ALL A FANTASTIC JOURNEY **
    I Glad that you enjoyed this>><<VIDEO /VIDEOS**

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fiacovaz View Post
    and invite you did sticks. this was the first vid i have viewed from you, and i must say that the expresssion and passion was beautiful to watch. you are def playing from the inside out. i enjoy the controlled entensity that you seem to have mastered so well. keep it up SWD, it was certainly my pleasure to observe you in your element.

User Info Menu

YAY I heard some beats in there! :P Good recovery off the snapped stick too.
    Roland TD 30KV
    Gretsch Birch Catalina Wine red.
    Paiste PST5's
    Paiste Alpha Paiste Dark Energy
    Gibraltar Hardware Pearl 2002c Eliminator

Minute 36 - Facebook
    Tai Fighters

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo42w View Post
    YAY I heard some beats in there! :P Good recovery off the snapped stick too.
    HOLA como estas STEVO42W*CREATIVE ARTISTIC ARTIST DRUMMER(CAT) MASTER BLASTER*YES THIR is ALOT of AS you state BEATS
    MY ARTISTRY HAS VERY COMPLEX TECHNIQUES * RHYTHMS*GRACIAS
    You have a very aware ARTISTIC OPEN MIND*MASTER BLASTER from DOWN UNDER*MI AMIGO

User Info Menu

SWD,have to agree with alot of the compliments,music comes from within.